Featured Post

Invest in Yourself | Going Back to Herbal | Tired all Day vs Coconut Oil

Ok. This topic goes back to the laziness that has been going on in my life.

Wednesday, September 26, 2018

Osuki Shoes PH || I Found a Size 4



This is a worthy post of a great purchase of mine just recently. I needed to replace my semi-formal shoes from Ledonne because I’ve worn them out for the past 6 months.


Instead of getting another semi-formal shoe, I decided to get an open-toed sandal (which is totally fine in my new work because we don’t have a dress code).

The search is on, I’ve been sweeping every aisle looking for designs and trying them out if it looks good on my feet or not. I’ve been like that for another day and on the third day, I finally am with my mom (I kind of need a little validation from others if a shoe really looks good or not).

Timely, Mendrez has a promotion for a “buy 1 take 1”, it’s like a jackpot but I didn’t really like it. The design is okay but the soles are mostly made of plastic which you know can be very painful if you got heels.

And so I rummage again in the department store where a couple of brands are lined up.

There is one brand that I’ve been eyeing for 3 days in a row already and that is the Osuki brand.

I never heard of it before but the saleslady says it is Filipino made from Marikina, Philippines.

Osuki Brand is amazing! The materials are superb I kind of compared it with my shoes I got from Charles and Keith. The sole is solid rubber the leather is thick (I don’t have expertise on eyeing real leather but it seems real to me if you compare it with thin synthetic leather school shoes I had as a kid). I love most of the items in there.



Another thing I notice is that their sizes are pretty small. I am usually in size 5 but I needed to get one size bigger to really fit in.

And I don’t know how many people will benefit but they have size 4. Yes, they even have a size 4 for those young ladies out there who want to have grown up shoes.

This is what I purchase.

As I’ve said earlier the leather is thick and the sole is solid rubber. The heel design is brilliant. When I wore them on, my balance is perfect!


Up are the details in the box. It turns out that the upper lining is man-made leather and the inner lining is genuine leather. Oh well, it good enough. I kind of feel the difference in the lining because I oftentimes sweat much compare with other synthetic shoes that I own.

For its price, P1,300.00 it’s a steal. I notice that there is no glue peeping out of the side, which I think is really common on most brands with a thousand pesos price range.



There are cuts from the leather (which is totally normal when the manufacturer need to save materials) but it was perfectly hidden in the right place. One is on the heel and the other one is on where you put the logo of the shoes. I couldn’t complain more, because the most important issue for me is the comfort and Osuki does the job well in that aspect.

ü   Comfort
ü   Design
ü   Materials
ü   Craftsmanship
ü   Neatly assembled
ü   Price

The design is simple (other’s may think it look like grandma shoes but for me it’s alright).

You have to visit their shop for more designs they got loads.

One thing I really hate nowadays is that you buy a thousand pesos pair for heels in the department store and look at what you get? Seemingly new and in design but really uncomfortable. OMG! Whoever invented plastic soles is the worst. And to think that you will sell them for a thousand pesos, well it’s not that cheap at all!

Osuki has the same price range, I think the most expensive item I saw is P1500.00 but you get all the good stuff -solid rubber sole and a genuine leather inner lining- same materials that you will see on Aldo shoes which are around P3,500.00.

I couldn’t brag enough about Osuki, I love it and I am planning to buy more from them.

That is it for Beauty Review!


Thanks for reading all the way!

Follow my Instagram and Facebook account


No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear and interact with my readers.

(function(i,s,o,g,r,a,m){i['GoogleAnalyticsObject']=r;i[r]=i[r]||function(){ (i[r].q=i[r].q||[]).push(arguments)},i[r].l=1*new Date();a=s.createElement(o), m=s.getElementsByTagName(o)[0];a.async=1;a.src=g;m.parentNode.insertBefore(a,m) })(window,document,'script','https://www.google-analytics.com/analytics.js','ga'); ga('create', 'UA-104883034-1', 'auto'); ga('send', 'pageview');