Featured Post

Invest in Yourself | Going Back to Herbal | Tired all Day vs Coconut Oil

Ok. This topic goes back to the laziness that has been going on in my life.

Wednesday, September 5, 2018

Pagibig Housing Payment on Bayad Center’s July 1


I have a couple of post regarding the memo I received and a lot of you received as well, who have been paying monthly amortization at Pagibig Branches that starting July 1, 2018 payment should be made at accredited payment outlets.




If you want to know the list of accredited payment outlets of Pag-ibig the picture below from Pagibig Kamuning branch will give you that information.




Around July 1 received a comment from my blog that they cannot pay their Housing Amortization from one of the listed accredited payment outlets. He gave me information that he tried to pay on SM Service Centers. He received a comment from the staff that delayed Pagibig Housing Payments should be paid directly at Pagibig Branches.

This kind of bothers me because I always pay my Pagibig Housing Loan behind its due date.

However, my theory is the front desk staff might not just yet know about the new rule (Current or Delayed payment of Pagibig Housing Loan must be paid on accredited payment partners only).

Anyway, I tried paying my own bill (it is inevitable anyway because my due is near). I paid to the nearest accredited payment partners listed on the fliers I received months ago, which is Bayad Center and thankfully everything went smoothly.

I computed my own penalty using this formula: 

Penalty = MA(Monthly Amortization )x No. of Days x 0.0005.



This formula was cascaded to me by one of the staff from Pagibig Kamuning Branch.

So that is it.

Hope that if you have any problem paying your monthly housing amortization from Pagibig I hope this post might help you clear out some issues and give you plan B that you can do right away.


Thanks for reading all the way!

Follow my Instagram and Facebook account


No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear and interact with my readers.

(function(i,s,o,g,r,a,m){i['GoogleAnalyticsObject']=r;i[r]=i[r]||function(){ (i[r].q=i[r].q||[]).push(arguments)},i[r].l=1*new Date();a=s.createElement(o), m=s.getElementsByTagName(o)[0];a.async=1;a.src=g;m.parentNode.insertBefore(a,m) })(window,document,'script','https://www.google-analytics.com/analytics.js','ga'); ga('create', 'UA-104883034-1', 'auto'); ga('send', 'pageview');