Featured Post

Invest in Yourself | Going Back to Herbal | Tired all Day vs Coconut Oil

Ok. This topic goes back to the laziness that has been going on in my life.

Wednesday, October 17, 2018

Belle La Peau –Best Brazilian Hot Waxing Salon Manila


I availed their service twice in a row now and that means a lot. I love Belle La Peau service, its quick, less pain compare on doing it yourself and hot wax can I tell you relaxes your skin compare to cold wax.


Here is Belle La Peau Price List.
  

The price is not that cheap but it’s alright actually, the overall service and experience are all positive in my opinion, one notable reason is that after waxing your skin will come out clean. There is no hair left out and your skin stays intact even they use a not natural looking hot wax (some waxing place don't have experienced waxing staff which leave some hair on to your skin).

I actually don’t know if their wax is natural or not but one thing great about it, natural or not, is that they do not peel off your skin.

It just grabs a bunch of your hair strands and pulls it all off.

Let me share one experience about hot fruit wax I did on different waxing place. This type of hot wax (fruit wax) grabs the top layer of your skin, as well as your hair when waxing. And the result, a peeled skin which is very painful when you wash with water.

Belle La Peau is different. I got to admit, I thought it will grab my skin, but true to what the waxing staff said, it doesn’t.

One more thing I like is I didn’t have horrible in-grown after waxing. I have few small in-grown but I don’t think that is because of pulling the hair out in the wrong direction, but because some of my hair is so thin it has a hard time to come out of my skin.

I didn’t bleed as well. I kind of accept the fact that some areas of my skin bleed when the hair is pulled out but with Belle La Peau, I didn’t bleed at all.

Now, this makes me think that waxing from the previous waxing place I’ve been too was horrible, and I am clueless.

I definitely recommend Belle La Peau especially their Brazillian. The service is amazing and the price is affordable.


First Time Having Brazillian Wax?

My Tip

ü Freshen up before going to the salon (or freshen up on the spot they got restroom)

ü Any first-timers on Brazillian waxing will have a short pain but Belle La Peau makes the experience less painful by pressing on to the skin right after the hair was pulled out.

ü After waxing they recommend not to wash with water for several hours

ü I personally put Virgin Coconut Oil after waxing (VCO has antibacterial properties which protect your skin from any kind of bacteria especially when the pores are still open)

*Note: This is no way sponsored I just love my experience with Belle La Peau that is why I decided to blog about it.

So that is it for Beauty Review!

Thanks for reading all the way.


Follow my Instagram and Facebook account





No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear and interact with my readers.

(function(i,s,o,g,r,a,m){i['GoogleAnalyticsObject']=r;i[r]=i[r]||function(){ (i[r].q=i[r].q||[]).push(arguments)},i[r].l=1*new Date();a=s.createElement(o), m=s.getElementsByTagName(o)[0];a.async=1;a.src=g;m.parentNode.insertBefore(a,m) })(window,document,'script','https://www.google-analytics.com/analytics.js','ga'); ga('create', 'UA-104883034-1', 'auto'); ga('send', 'pageview');