Featured Post

Invest in Yourself | Going Back to Herbal | Tired all Day vs Coconut Oil

Ok. This topic goes back to the laziness that has been going on in my life.

Tuesday, July 9, 2019

Single Pero Walang Ipon? Paano ba Magipon?


Single Pero Walang Ipon? Paano ba Magipon? , blognigg, blognigigi,

The best time to start saving is when a person got his/her first job, that’s my humble opinion.

But most of the time, when you get out of college and start pursuing the “corporate world” you are still figuring out what you really wanted in life so, at most, young people/singles fail to prioritize financial freedom and hence savings.

I am not exempted.

I didn’t have any savings and haven’t really decided to put focus on my financial freedom not until I am 27 years old.




So here are my tips to get you started into saving money for financial freedom especially when your status is single which has higher likelihood to be successful for obvious reasons.



#1 Magnify your Hardships About Money
This might not be the best way to put it but magnifying the lack of money in your life and how awful that feels, having no financial means around your family, your friends, co-workers and special someone will sure be a deal breaker at some point.

So as early as possible, imagine your life on your lowest point and make that an inspiration to actually decide that you will do something about your financial freedom.

Having strong “push” in life will kick start desire to be better and eventually will teach you on how to get on that goal faster.

#2 Put God First

Financial Freedom or some people might say “success” is not the sole purpose of running just after the money.

I believe success is a combination of the test of your character, building the gift that is given to you by the Lord and being happy being able to fulfil the purpose that the Lord gave you.

There can never be more fulfilling and happiness in your heart when you know that you are doing what your Creator have designed you for.

My tip: Know your inner purpose and use the talent or the gift that the   Lord has given you. 

#3 When Hardships Comes Embrace It

Whenever I have a hard time on different aspect of my life, I always pray for the situation to go away.

But I think that is not how it should work.

Embrace the difficulties in your life and understand why you are going through it.

What lesson, God wants me to learn?

Is it my character?

Is it to improve my decision making?

Is it to learn a skill of dealing with difficult people?

This time, stop magnifying on the problem but put it into a bigger perspective that every trial you are going through are just a test of your character that might be useful in the near future.

Start Saving Money for Real


Start Small- saving 1k pesos a month will surely go a long way. If you don’t have any idea what to do with it yet that is ok, small savings for a long period of time will be a huge amount of money and will come in handy once you already know what to do with it.

Is it for business or for investment?

Surround Yourself with People who Most Likely You Wanted to be

Social media has a lot to offer when it comes to acquiring inspiration on how to be successful.

Like me, I started with a group that encourages savings and I am always inspired by it up until today.

I have outgrown that savings group now in a sense that I wanted to step up my game and grow my savings (but still a group member)  and joined another group that shows how to grow savings thru investment like the stock market.

If you don’t have a real friend who you want to be in terms of finances, social media has a lot of inspiring people who are generous enough to share their life lessons about money.

I recently follow Steve Harvey( yes the talk show host who made a mistake announcing the Miss Universe) because he always account his success to the Lord.

Final Thoughts

If you are reading this post I am betting that you already have that inner spark in your heart to start your journey to financial freedom and I hope these tips makes sense to you.

My tip I want to impart to you is find your God given talent and use it to encourage more people to be closer to the Lord. Then, anything you pursue in life, even being successful financially will pour out from heavens just like the scriptures said.

Matthew 6:33

But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness,
and all these things will be given to you as well.


That is it for now.

Thanks for reading all the way!

Single Pero Walang Ipon, Paano ba Magipon?, career, how to save, ipon, chinkee tan,



No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear and interact with my readers.

(function(i,s,o,g,r,a,m){i['GoogleAnalyticsObject']=r;i[r]=i[r]||function(){ (i[r].q=i[r].q||[]).push(arguments)},i[r].l=1*new Date();a=s.createElement(o), m=s.getElementsByTagName(o)[0];a.async=1;a.src=g;m.parentNode.insertBefore(a,m) })(window,document,'script','https://www.google-analytics.com/analytics.js','ga'); ga('create', 'UA-104883034-1', 'auto'); ga('send', 'pageview');