Featured Post

Invest in Yourself | Going Back to Herbal | Tired all Day vs Coconut Oil

Ok. This topic goes back to the laziness that has been going on in my life.

Sunday, July 28, 2019

Skype Verification For Col Financial – Easy Application for Broker Philippine Stock Market


Career, skype verification call for col financial, pse, stock market, blognigg, blognigigi,

Let me walk you through how applied easily on Col Financial and start my Philippine stock market trading.

If you don’t have the time to actually go to Col Financial Office, sending your application via LBC/ courier is the best way to do so.


Here is the Step by Step: Easiest Col Financial Application


·        Print out the Col Financial Form download it here, please find the first step.

·        Have your Identification Card copied and place it all together on this kind of envelope

·        Next step is to send your letter to the nearest LBC courier. I use Col Financial Ortigas Address since I am here in Metro Manila, for the complete list of addresses or even abroad, you may find it on this Link. Also, prepare less than 200 pesos for the courier.



Col Financial Address: 2403B East Tower, PSE Center,
                                      Exchange Road Ortigas Center
                                      Pasig City 1605, Philippines




Col Financial Video Verification Call



·        After Col Financial received your application, you will receive an email on how to make a Skype call and have yourself verified.

·        Here’s a screenshot of the e-mail I got from them.


·        Follow on the link and choose a schedule

·        I remember having my valid ID’s with me on my preferred schedule and looking like an idiot showing my identification card to my camera without really seeing an agent on the other end.

LOL! Another tip I can say is have your Skype ready and copy Col Financial’s Skype Id beforehand which you will see on the email you will receive from them and on your designated time, do not wait for them to call.

Initiate the call and verification will not last more than 2 minutes.

I initially thought that they will call, but unfortunately, I waited in vain. So don’t do what I did and call them right away once you got your schedule!

The Last Step is Funding Your Col Financial Account.


·        One good tip I can give you is to fund your account over-the-counter thru Robinson’s bank because they don’t ask for transaction fee. I first funded my account using BDO and they charged me 25 pesos. Click this link if you want to know how much other bank charges.

·        If you have online banking that’s even better, I believe they are generally free.

That is it.

That’s how you can open a Col Financial account.

Happy Trading!


Follow my Instagram and Facebook account



No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear and interact with my readers.

(function(i,s,o,g,r,a,m){i['GoogleAnalyticsObject']=r;i[r]=i[r]||function(){ (i[r].q=i[r].q||[]).push(arguments)},i[r].l=1*new Date();a=s.createElement(o), m=s.getElementsByTagName(o)[0];a.async=1;a.src=g;m.parentNode.insertBefore(a,m) })(window,document,'script','https://www.google-analytics.com/analytics.js','ga'); ga('create', 'UA-104883034-1', 'auto'); ga('send', 'pageview');