Featured Post

Invest in Yourself | Going Back to Herbal | Tired all Day vs Coconut Oil

Ok. This topic goes back to the laziness that has been going on in my life.

Wednesday, July 3, 2019

Saving 30k in Four Months || blognigigi

saving 30 thousand pesos in four months philippines, per cut off ipon challenge, save to invest, saving alone sucks.

How to save 30k pesos in four months as a call center agent?


I’ve been writing how I’ve been saving money or setting aside 10 thousand pesos monthly for 3 different purposes.

That is one, for investment, two for tithes, and lastly for self-love fund.

I wanted to change up my saving game and wanted to have a goal at the end of this October.


The goal is to raise 30 thousand pesos or higher so I can add it on my stock market.

Here’s my table, ready to be filled up with a minimum of 3400 pesos per cut off; 

Unlike the traditional ipon challenge, this one is what I call Per Cut-off Ipon Challenge because it is convenient for us salary-based people to set aside money when payday comes rather than saving money weekly.



                  
Month


Amount

June 16-30
4,000.00

July 1-15

July 16-31

August 1-15

August 16-31

Sep 1-15

Sep 16-30

October 1-15

October 16-31



Total


 4,000.00

My usual tithes will not be reflected here anymore but for sure I will faithfully continue setting aside money for the Church.

And my self-love fund will stay as a priority especially December time is near and I know there will be expenses on that season.

Things to consider in Saving Money


#1 Make a Visual Aid
         
Given the example above having a table and knowing the minimum amount of money to save up for each cut-off will help you stay on your goal.

#2 Set a Minimum and Maximum Amount to Spend


The amount 3400 pesos is like 30% of my salary given the consideration of my daily transportation expenses and food allowance.

The simplest technique I do is to compute my transportation expense for the day, and that is 172 pesos. With that amount in mind, I can able to know what is my minimum spending for a day.

Setting up maximum amount of money to spend on food or whatever is another good way to not overspend on a daily basis. My maximum amount of spending in this case should only be 128 pesos for take-out food and this should be more than enough because where I work they provide food for a minimum donation of 5 pesos.

#3 Learn to Spend Alternately

The maximum amount can be spent alternately, for example, Monday fast food day, the next day is packed lunch day and so on, not for the sole purpose of saving money but because eating out can be unappetizing if done repeatedly. Sometimes a home cooked meal is still best plus its taste good and is healthier because you prepared it yourself!

        Click here for baon ideas for less than 500 pesos.

Final Thoughts

Saving money can be tricky especially if you’re working on a single source of income.

Oftentimes salarymen and women don't have the time to look for other sources of income because of the time left they have in a day.

As for me, the best other sources of income I can think of is investing in the stock market because I can just look on to my phone whenever I wanted to buy and sell a stock.

That is why I am eager to raise 30 thousand pesos to add in my portfolio.

My plan is to grow my saved up money thru investing.

I found a quote over the internet that says..

“When you invest, you are buying a day
that you don’t have to work again.” – Aya Laraya

So my main focus is not to save alone but to grow my money slowly thru investing.

That is it for now.

Thank you for reading all the way!

Follow my Instagram and Facebook account

saving 30 thousand pesos in four months philippines, per cut off ipon challenge, save to invest, saving alone sucks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear and interact with my readers.

(function(i,s,o,g,r,a,m){i['GoogleAnalyticsObject']=r;i[r]=i[r]||function(){ (i[r].q=i[r].q||[]).push(arguments)},i[r].l=1*new Date();a=s.createElement(o), m=s.getElementsByTagName(o)[0];a.async=1;a.src=g;m.parentNode.insertBefore(a,m) })(window,document,'script','https://www.google-analytics.com/analytics.js','ga'); ga('create', 'UA-104883034-1', 'auto'); ga('send', 'pageview');