Featured Post

Invest in Yourself | Going Back to Herbal | Tired all Day vs Coconut Oil

Ok. This topic goes back to the laziness that has been going on in my life.

Sunday, August 18, 2019

Paano Palaguin ang Savings w FarmOn ( Increase Your Savings thru Investing )

paano, palaguin, pera, savings, ipon, farmon, blognigigi, blognigg, farmon, legit, scam, how, malaman,


Last month, I received an email from FarmOn saying that my investment has already yielded!

Yey!

Investing your savings thru crowdfunding platform like FarmOn is one of a good way in my opinion to increase your money.


I choose FarmOn because I am an avid reader of Savings Pinay who does invest with FarmOn too.

That gives me a relief that this crowdfunding company is legit and my money will not run-off.

I did some research as well on my part and validated all the information I read about FarmOn.

That is one tip I got for you too, is to make your own research, so our hard-earned money won’t fly out to the window just like what we have seen in the recent news about scams hiding as investing platforms especially this crowdfunding business model.



On researching in a company is Legit try to find these facts before investing;
         
1.       Make sure that the company is not blacklisted from SEC (Security and Exchange Commission )
2.     Offering huge guaranteed amount of gains for a short period of time is a big NO for me.

With the number two bullet, that is the easiest way to spot an investment scam, because in any business, giving away guaranteed gains, for 30%, in a span of three months, that sounds so good to be true for, if that is the case you need to start running away.

Another assurance I got from FarmOn is that they were featured on Philippine Television so I am quite convinced that this company will not be like a fly by night business.

How to Join in FarmOn?

·        Check out their website https://community.farmon.ph/ 

My personal experience with FarmOn

I initially invest in FarmOn way back June 2018 on one plot of rice.

The usual time-frame for the rice to yield should only be 6 months however my crops were devastated by a typhoon so I waited a bit longer than 6 months.

One great thing about FarmOn is that when natural calamity comes like a typhoon on your crops, your investment is insured.

That means that they will replant your crops with no added cost.

That’s what happened with my rice and I waited a year to finally get gains.

But that’s ok, I received a two-digit percentage gains from FarmOn and I am so happy.

Personally, I thought that if I gain 500 pesos from my 7,500 investment, that’s the best gains I could expect from them but it turned out that my gains is more than 500 and I am so happy about it.




·         Read: Paano Palaguin ang Pera With FarmOn
·         Read: Jobstreet Tip: Save the Best Job Last

In their website, FarmOn do not give the exact amount of gains to receive for  specific crops so I decided not to give the exact amount here in my blog as well.


Because the gains might be different from time to time depending on how well the business turned out.

Final Thoughts

Growing your savings thru business or investment is the best idea you could have instead of letting your money sit-in the bank.

FarmOn is one good choice, but you have to remember that your money is locked into this investment for a certain period of time. Pulling out your investment early will cost penalties.

The key here is to find the best platform that fits best to your financial needs.

If you don’t need your savings for a year then invest it.

If FarmOn sounds great for you then go ahead and try it out. I am one of the proof that it is legit and I will continue to grow a part of my money here.

My plan is to try out a 3-month yielding crops like watermelon this time.

That is it for now.

Thanks for reading all the way!

Paano Palaguin ang Savings w FarmOn



Follow my Instagram and Facebook account


paano, palaguin, pera, savings, ipon, farmon, blognigigi, blognigg, farmon, legit, scam, how, malaman,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear and interact with my readers.

(function(i,s,o,g,r,a,m){i['GoogleAnalyticsObject']=r;i[r]=i[r]||function(){ (i[r].q=i[r].q||[]).push(arguments)},i[r].l=1*new Date();a=s.createElement(o), m=s.getElementsByTagName(o)[0];a.async=1;a.src=g;m.parentNode.insertBefore(a,m) })(window,document,'script','https://www.google-analytics.com/analytics.js','ga'); ga('create', 'UA-104883034-1', 'auto'); ga('send', 'pageview');