Featured Post

Invest in Yourself | Going Back to Herbal | Tired all Day vs Coconut Oil

Ok. This topic goes back to the laziness that has been going on in my life.

Friday, June 12, 2020

Dont Get Money after Using Paymaya Invite Code? | PQ89E99NQ78J







First time Paymaya User are always asked to use Paymaya Invite Code..

What does Paymaya Invite Code do?

Upon downloading the Paymaya App on your cellphone, using paymaya invite code from friend or family should give your mobile wallet( your paymaya) P50 pesos credit.


Yup free P50 Pesos, just by putting an invite code.

This is what Paymaya Invite Code looks like;

Will you get the P50 Pesos credit immediately?

Not quite..

You still need to verify your account by submitting valid ID.

Then that should do the trick to get P50 pesos free on your new mobile wallet Paymaya.

But recently getting that free P50 pesos isn’t that easy to get anymore.



Because, Paymaya added a third requirement in able to get Free P50 Pesos Credit for new Paymaya User.

And that is to cash-in money to your account.

Let me repeat;
         
·        Download Paymaya App
·        Input Paymaya Invite Code
·        Have your Paymaya Validated by following Paymaya guidelines (This usually includes putting in your info and valid ID)
·        Add Money (Cash-in Money)

Where to add money?

Usually I do SM Business Centers, but the most popular one for Paymaya is thru 7/11 Kiosk.

Here are other options listed on their Facebook Page;

          Robinsons Department Store Business Center
          Robinsons Supermarket
          Smart Padala
          Palawan Pawnshot
          Shopwise
          Tambunting Pawnshop
          Ministop (via Pay&Go self-service kiosk)
          Mercury Drug (via Pay&Go self-service kiosk)
          Lawson (via Pay&Go self-service kiosk)
          Landers (via Pay&Go self-service kiosk)
          Bayad Center’
          Mobile and online bank transfer via Instapay (this charges you 5 pesos)

New Paymaya User

The third requirement is not that hard.

Especially when you get used to using your mobile wallet (Paymaya or Gcash).

I especially applied for a mobile wallet because I did not like the idea of inputting my debit card on online purchases.

By having separate ATM-like card (Paymaya), I am rest assured that my debit card is safe from any misuse.

And just recently, the convenience of paying bills online amazes me.

Especially now, with our situation.

Get Money from Giving my Paymaya Invite Code!


Can I give my paymaya Invite Code? | Refer friends to use Paymaya

Yes you can.

And the good thing about sharing your invite code is that, everytime a new user used your invite code and have gone thru all the requirements listed up (verify account and adding money), you will get P50 pesos reward too.

Nice right!

So where do I get my Own Payamaya Code?

Just tap the three lines on the left hand corner of the app, then click “Invite Friends”, and it will show you your own Unique Code.

Here’s mine.





Then start posting your Paymaya Invite Code online.

To your friends and family.

Or post it on Paymaya Page comments section.

There are a lot of people posting their paymaya code there,

Do people ever use that code?

(PQ89E99NQ78J)


To be honest, I got my code from a comment on Youtube video. He said that he will use the money to add funds for his tuition, so I used his code.

I got my free P50 pesos credit and for sure the person who provided me the code got Free credits too

It’s a win-win scenario.

So that is it for now.

Thanks for reading all the way!


PQ89E99NQ78J



No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear and interact with my readers.

(function(i,s,o,g,r,a,m){i['GoogleAnalyticsObject']=r;i[r]=i[r]||function(){ (i[r].q=i[r].q||[]).push(arguments)},i[r].l=1*new Date();a=s.createElement(o), m=s.getElementsByTagName(o)[0];a.async=1;a.src=g;m.parentNode.insertBefore(a,m) })(window,document,'script','https://www.google-analytics.com/analytics.js','ga'); ga('create', 'UA-104883034-1', 'auto'); ga('send', 'pageview');