Featured Post

Invest in Yourself | Going Back to Herbal | Tired all Day vs Coconut Oil

Ok. This topic goes back to the laziness that has been going on in my life.

Monday, July 6, 2020

Up Career Highlights Featuring : Mr. Christopher of CEC Ventures TV



UP CAREER Highlights is back!

Continuing the purpose of this series, to see how different walks of life view success in general.

Success in career most especially.

You know the drill: Each feature will answer four questions and here is the answer of Mr. Christopher Joseph Torralba an inspiring Seafarer, a businessman, a content creator, an investor, an artist and more.


What is your name and what do you do?


Thank you for inviting me in your blog it’s an honor to share my work and thoughts to your followers.


First of all let me introduce myself.


My name is Christopher Joseph Torralba age 34 and if you are asking me what I do?


Well I am a very bussy person because I want to explore a lot of things and trying to be productive as much as possible in everything I do.


Here are some of my daily task:


I am an OFW a Seafarer in profession in a day I spent around 8-10 hours a day for my daily job onboard tanker ships.


And my rest hour is about 8 hours 1after my duty.
I manage and broke my 8 hours into half 4 hours for my rest and 4 hours for my other stuff.


The 4 hours that I spent is invested in managing my pizza business in the Philippines, I also monitoring my trading stocks in PSE in week ends I create my Vlogs in my Youtube channel for sharing Financial education for my kababayan’s specially 2for OFW’s.


That’s what I do Monday to Friday at weekends like Saturday I spent my time in entertainment like watching teleserye and on Sunday I watch 3Christian sermons which I downloaded in vacation days, While I am doing my 4relaxation craft in abstract painting.

What is your motivation to start this career?
2. Let’s focus on my Blog in my youtube channel, 5 the reason I create my blog is because I want to teach and educate my fellow kababayan’s in Financial Education. Which I myself became my turning point, one of the biggest motivation 6why I make my vlogs weekly it is because being sad to see my kababayan’s and 7fellow OFW’s to see that they are hard working and yet earning a good compensation yet at the end of the month they are always empty handed because of lack of Financial Education skills.


It is the same as an OFW they work for a year or months and have earned serious money and yet when they got home they cannot have a decent vacation because they need to come back in abroad to work again because of lack of knowledge in managing their finances well.


This is the reason why we do Blogging to reach more people by teaching them my very personal experienced in handling my own finances.


What do you consider the greatest challenge in doing your career and how you deal with it?

3. The greatest challenge of being a seafarer is not the work alone the biggest challenge for me is how to cope with different people’s bad attitude and different beliefs and behaviour.


If I will spell it in tagalong “Mahirap pakisamahan “
This is my daily challenge, this is the reason I study Financial Education and investing in any businesses and investments so I can speed up my time of early retirement as an OFW.


While I am onboard I spend the 4 hours of my rest in sharpening my skills outside employment so that before I retire as an OFW I know I already replace my salary onboard,


Learning new skills is the most neglected by OFW specially seafarers, they knew that they will have their jobs forever which is a lie.
Especially now in this pandemic season. Many Seafarers was not able to work onboard like passenger ships.


I deal all of these challenges through prayer and action, and that is the reason 8after my 8-5 job I became a very bussy person. Doing my escape plan.

Final thoughts on succeeding in life.

4. Without relationship with God there is no genuine success at all.


Many reach their success and fame through dirty tricks, but I believed that when you honor God in everything that you do 9He will 10give you the desires of your heart.


Even most of the time we have short commings, still God honors our good deeds and paid it with success.


Because Success is a process it is not a one time big time, in every step of the way God want’s us to honor 11Him in our progress not when we are on top of our crafts and careers.


He want us to be part of our journey.


That’s why in every small things I made and I win I thank God because success is a continues life process.


And lastly! Success is meaningless if you don’t have a life purpose.


In everything you do, do it for the glory of God.

Follow Mr. Christopher of CEC Ventures TV on:



Final Thoughts

Such an inspiring thought that in every success, the underlying reason is to give honor to God.

Thanks so much Mr. Christopher for that inspiring feature.

That is it.

Hope you feel blessed and inspired just as I do.

God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear and interact with my readers.

(function(i,s,o,g,r,a,m){i['GoogleAnalyticsObject']=r;i[r]=i[r]||function(){ (i[r].q=i[r].q||[]).push(arguments)},i[r].l=1*new Date();a=s.createElement(o), m=s.getElementsByTagName(o)[0];a.async=1;a.src=g;m.parentNode.insertBefore(a,m) })(window,document,'script','https://www.google-analytics.com/analytics.js','ga'); ga('create', 'UA-104883034-1', 'auto'); ga('send', 'pageview');