Featured Post

Invest in Yourself | Going Back to Herbal | Tired all Day vs Coconut Oil

Ok. This topic goes back to the laziness that has been going on in my life.

Friday, July 31, 2020

Earn with Diskartech Code AADU4862- P30 Pesos Each Referral


Start earning P30.00 pesos each time you refer using your unique diskartech code / negosyantech code.

New to RCBC Mobile Banking Diskartech?


If you are new to Diskartech app just follow these step below; 

  • Download Diskartech App

  • Enter your nickname

  • Enter Diskartech Negosyantech Code AADU4862

  • Enter your active mobile number

  • Fill in your Details



Make Sure to Have your Account Validated

Eager to find where is your unique invite code and start to earn with diskartech code / negosyantech code?

First let us check if our account is validated. There is a prompt message on the app where they ask you to validate your account.

Just click it and prepare your Valid ID and take a selfie.

To know if your account is validated just wait for a while and you will noticed that there will be P10 pesos credited to your account. (I checked my account around an hour and noticed that my account is validated that fast, pretty nice huh)




When can I Earn with Diskartech and Get my P30 Pesos

Now this is the fun part.

To get your own Diskartech code or diskartech negosyantech code, click in the 'account' icon then you will find 'mag-invite ng friends'.



That's it, grab and earn with diskartech code provided AADU4862

Ways to Earn More with Diskartech!

This is a very unique feature of Diskartech, the diskartech goals.

Its like a vision board, a phone vision board

You can write in your goals and put a picture of your goal.




I put in my freezer goal worth 40,000 pesos (a bit pricey for a freezer because I wasn't really thinking about a freezer that time but a three door ref from samsung or lg but to be realistic a 15,000 worth of freezer is just enough for me.)

You can control too when will you start saving for this goal and how long will it take for you to accomplish the goal.

I write in two years to fully save up 40,000 and I will be starting in September 2020 (just a sample and I hope I can make this happen).




It automatically compute as well how much you need to save every month, mine is shown up 1,666.67 pesos.

How can I earn more with this?

Diskartech is offering 3.25% interest rate per year!



So if I save my freezer money in the diskartech app, it will yield more money.

Let us do a little math.

In the first year, I will be saving 20,000 pesos and that is half of my goal, so that will mean 20,000.00 X 3.25% = 650.00 pesos

Not bad.




So what if I put my savings to a regular bank account.

I checked on google and BDO and BPI offers .25% interest rate per year.

So that would mean 20,000 X .25% = 50.00 pesos, this is a bit sad but its better than nothing.

So it's up for you to choose. Remember that this app is under RCBC so its not that bad.

That is it for now.

Did you find this post helpful?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear and interact with my readers.

(function(i,s,o,g,r,a,m){i['GoogleAnalyticsObject']=r;i[r]=i[r]||function(){ (i[r].q=i[r].q||[]).push(arguments)},i[r].l=1*new Date();a=s.createElement(o), m=s.getElementsByTagName(o)[0];a.async=1;a.src=g;m.parentNode.insertBefore(a,m) })(window,document,'script','https://www.google-analytics.com/analytics.js','ga'); ga('create', 'UA-104883034-1', 'auto'); ga('send', 'pageview');