Featured Post

Invest in Yourself | Going Back to Herbal | Tired all Day vs Coconut Oil

Ok. This topic goes back to the laziness that has been going on in my life.

Saturday, August 1, 2020

Higher Interest Rate than BPI RCBC Mobile Banking Diskartech



Let us have another comparison of which bank gives the highest interest rate when opening a savings account.

Is there a bank that gives higher interest rate than BPI? We'll get back to that shortly.


So how much is BPI's interest rate for a savings account.

I searched on google and it says .25% per year which is ok that is descent enough.

While Diskartech a mobile banking app, they offer 3.25% interest rate per year.

Well that is a big leap.

Diskartech Goals 

Another amazing feature of diskartech is the diskartech goals.

Where in you can write down your goals.

Price.

A picture of that item or a destination for a travel maybe ( I love how it is similar to a vision board, its like a phone vision board or like goals on your cp but very intentional and will walk you through it step-by-step).

You can put a timeline, up until when you intend to accomplish your goal.

And what month you like to start your goal.

Here's what I wrote down to my diskartech goals.


A freezer worth 40,000 pesos for two years and hopefully I will start this September (this is just a sample but I really do want a freezer, I put in a pricey freezer here because I was thinking of 3 door ref from LG or Samsung, but to be realistic a 15,000 pesos worth of freezer is more than enough). 

What's the connection of diskartech goals with interest rate.




I just like to point out how much was .25% vs 3.25% interest rate if you have long term goals like this.

Personally, I will just tucked my money away in a bank with a goal in mind.

But as time goes by, I forget my goal and forget what is the money for and tend to use the money when there's another needs I need to spend with.

So my goal is 40,000 pesos in two years, let us say I accomplished 20,000 pesos in a year.

Let us do a little math. 20,000 X .25% = 50.00Pesos 

That will be how much money I will earn if I save it on a BPI account .

While with Diskartech Goals

20.000 X 3.25% =650 Pesos

I think we already know which is one better.


That is it.

In case you don't have diskartech app yet try to key in Diskartech code / Negosyantech code AADU4862 and get P10 Pesos Free.


Did you find this post helpful?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear and interact with my readers.

(function(i,s,o,g,r,a,m){i['GoogleAnalyticsObject']=r;i[r]=i[r]||function(){ (i[r].q=i[r].q||[]).push(arguments)},i[r].l=1*new Date();a=s.createElement(o), m=s.getElementsByTagName(o)[0];a.async=1;a.src=g;m.parentNode.insertBefore(a,m) })(window,document,'script','https://www.google-analytics.com/analytics.js','ga'); ga('create', 'UA-104883034-1', 'auto'); ga('send', 'pageview');