Featured Post

Invest in Yourself | Going Back to Herbal | Tired all Day vs Coconut Oil

Ok. This topic goes back to the laziness that has been going on in my life.

Thursday, August 27, 2020

After 3 Years Did I Earn Money from Blogging? | blognigigi | thoughts on Earning more


#thoughtsonEarningmore


At first, creating a blog has liberated me from being able to do the things I really care for in life.


Of course, with blogging, earning money is on my mind as well.


But in three years of blogging, how was it in terms of potential source of passive income? Did I reach my goal to earn money from blogging?

Take a guess if I earn money from blogging or not...


Earning so Far

Just a recap, I started blogging in February 2017. So far my earnings is still under 10 dollars.

Can't blame anyone for that result, but I am still happy I get bit, than nothing. This amount cannot be withdrawn yet, because the usual threshold for Google Adsense is 100 dollars.

Start of Blognigigi Adsense

It's clear that on my early days of blogging, I really wanted to earn money from it. Because I worked really hard to attain Adsense for Blognigigi as early as I can.

As a proof of that eagerness, it took blognigigi six short months to qualify for Adsense. 

I was so happy to finally get my blog monetized.

But then again, being able to share my point of view and thoughts on Earning more money, selfcare in my 30's, my grown relationship with the Lord amidst failure on a lot of career and money pursuit, I guess I haven't learn the trade that much to grow my space on the internet.

Should I Start Blogging for Money

Every path is different. 

Blognigigi in three years might have earn very little, but it doesn't mean that the result will be the same to people who will start their own blog.

Learn the trade well and you might be surprised of the result.

Blogging is a good learning experience too.

Along the way, I came across of a lot of theories on how to earn money from blogging and what not.

Winging SEO, keywords,  even though I haven't had proper training for it.

I just do things and check if it will work or not.

A trial and error.

Final Thoughts

For years, I have a lot of thoughts on earning more money passively.

On the contrary of my early 20's, I have high hopes on getting a dream job and hopefully get's paid a lot.

But things didn't work out as planned with the dream job so I tried few passive income with hopes to earn more money.

One of them is blogging, now you have an idea if blogging can be a potential source of income. 

Especially with the consideration of short term and long term financial goals.

Will you be able to earn money from blogging that fast?  Given the knowledge and talent you may have?

The answer might be Yes or not yet.

If you are passionate of the things you really care for, monetary reason will not be a hindrance for anyone to not try.

So just keep on writing and just wing it.


Follow other passive incomes I've tried - 
saving on coop, 
pag-ibig MP2, 
farmOn 
and PSE Stock Market.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear and interact with my readers.

(function(i,s,o,g,r,a,m){i['GoogleAnalyticsObject']=r;i[r]=i[r]||function(){ (i[r].q=i[r].q||[]).push(arguments)},i[r].l=1*new Date();a=s.createElement(o), m=s.getElementsByTagName(o)[0];a.async=1;a.src=g;m.parentNode.insertBefore(a,m) })(window,document,'script','https://www.google-analytics.com/analytics.js','ga'); ga('create', 'UA-104883034-1', 'auto'); ga('send', 'pageview');