Featured Post

Invest in Yourself | Going Back to Herbal | Tired all Day vs Coconut Oil

Ok. This topic goes back to the laziness that has been going on in my life.

Tuesday, August 4, 2020

Thing I Learned @ 30-ish


Being over 30 is kind of disgusting honestly, but anyway I am already in it so I just need to deal with it.

Here are the things I learned @ my 30- ish.

Dreams are crushed when you are running after wrong dreams.

Money goals are one of them.

I am a failure at 30’s and one thing left to do is just continue on living.

Love is a good thing. Found out that there is a guide you can look at on how to love? That is found in the Bible Genesis 29:9.

When I was young, I turn to God whenever I feel I am in deep trouble. In career or anything. But now that I am 30 ish, I kind a understand that my life should be lived in accordance to God’s righteousness. And that means, no backfire comments, no smirking, stop hating people who wronged you, be the initiative everyone needs when it comes to getting along with everyone, try to understand the hate people throw at you and help them out to overcome it.

God's righteousness is truly not an eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth. It's different and hard but the way of the Lord will give your heart the best feeling ever.


Final Thoughts



Best accomplishments, travels and love, I don’t all have that in my 30’s. But despite disappointments, you just have to live.

If you try to chase on the standards of the society you will sure be depressed.

For now, running after the righteousness of the Lord gives my heart peace and contentment and that is enough.

That is it.

Did you find this post helpful?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear and interact with my readers.

(function(i,s,o,g,r,a,m){i['GoogleAnalyticsObject']=r;i[r]=i[r]||function(){ (i[r].q=i[r].q||[]).push(arguments)},i[r].l=1*new Date();a=s.createElement(o), m=s.getElementsByTagName(o)[0];a.async=1;a.src=g;m.parentNode.insertBefore(a,m) })(window,document,'script','https://www.google-analytics.com/analytics.js','ga'); ga('create', 'UA-104883034-1', 'auto'); ga('send', 'pageview');