Featured Post

Invest in Yourself | Going Back to Herbal | Tired all Day vs Coconut Oil

Ok. This topic goes back to the laziness that has been going on in my life.

Friday, July 31, 2020

Goals on my CP / Phone Vision Board Diskartech Goals AADU4862


RCBC has launched a mobile banking app called Diskartech.

And as soon I get to download the app, I can’t help to notice the icon ‘Goals’ so I click on it and check it out.


I immediately write down my goal.




Which is a freezer to for a business I like to start.

I input the price, which is P40,000 pesos. This freezer is a bit pricey because I wasn’t really thinking about a freezer that time, I was thinking of a three door refrigerator from Samsung/LG, LOL. But to be realistic a 15,000 worth of freezer is more than enough actually.
Diskartech Goals will compute how much money you need to save too every month, mine is written up which is P1,666.67 pesos per month.

Goals on my CP / Vision Board on Phone

I also have the option to put picture of my goal and something popped up to me.

This is brilliant.


This is so similar with vision board but this time, it’s a vision board on phone.

I think that this is the perfect place to you put your goals.

Goals on cp is a perfect place to write down your vision board because its hidden and you have access on it whenever you want.

Try out Diskartech App – Invite Code AADU4862
Okay back to my goals.

Upon writing your goals on diskartech app, it will prompt you to write-in when will you start the goal and how long you want to accomplish the goal.

So I write-in a two year timeline for my freezer.

And another cool thing about Diskartech Goals is that they automatically put in how much money you need to deposit in a month to accomplish the goal.

They have it all figured out.

Also there is a tracker too of your progress which is so ideal for writing down goals on cp.

Grow Your Diskartech Goals Money

Another cool thing about this Mobile banking Diskartech is that they offer a whooping….

.
.
.

3.25% interest rate!

Yey!

Would you like to compare the interest rate of other banks like BDO and BPI?

I searched on google and BDO and BPI offer .25% interest per year.

Let us do a little math here. For example, I finally save 20,000 pesos that is half of my goal in a year and if in case I save that money in BDO or BPI, it will incur interest of 20,000 x .25% = P50 pesos. Well, its alright than nothing.

Compare to Diskartech, if I put in my goals to diskartech goals and I accomplished half of my goal in a year that would be, P20,000 x 3.25% = 650 pesos. On the second year if I finally completed my diskartech goals, I would earn a little bit more because of the compounding computation. 

I am not an expert of computing stuff, but what's in my mind is you have to put 20,000 pesos in the app in full year to earn exactly P650.00 pesos. (sorry this compounding stuff and bank rules is not my forte)

Final Thoughts

I think diskartech goals is great because seeing your goals progress as you put in money month by month is really rewarding.

It sure makes you feel that you are one step ahead of you goal.

So having goals on my cp is really effective.

It's kind of like a phone vision board, but even better because you are seeing your goals come true month by month (as you deposit money ).

A normal vision board is nice and a normal bank account is nice.

But this diskartech goals is even better because you can see exactly what is the money for.

Finally, always remember that your ultimate provision is from the LORD.

That is it for now.

Did you find this post helpful?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear and interact with my readers.

(function(i,s,o,g,r,a,m){i['GoogleAnalyticsObject']=r;i[r]=i[r]||function(){ (i[r].q=i[r].q||[]).push(arguments)},i[r].l=1*new Date();a=s.createElement(o), m=s.getElementsByTagName(o)[0];a.async=1;a.src=g;m.parentNode.insertBefore(a,m) })(window,document,'script','https://www.google-analytics.com/analytics.js','ga'); ga('create', 'UA-104883034-1', 'auto'); ga('send', 'pageview');