Featured Post

Invest in Yourself | Going Back to Herbal | Tired all Day vs Coconut Oil

Ok. This topic goes back to the laziness that has been going on in my life.

Tuesday, July 28, 2020

Where Can I Find DiskarTech Invite Code | AADU4862 Get free P10 Pesos.



DiskarTech Invite Code and get free P10 Pesos.


AADU4862


Just like other virtual cards you are familiar with (Paymaya and G-cash) RCBC is launching its own virtual-like wallet DiskarTech.

Well I am not so certain about how this DiskarTech works, they provided me with an account number.

Does it mean that I already have an RCBC account. FYI DiskarTech is part of RCBC the well known bank. 

Let me get back to you on that.

You can also buy load and pay government bills.

DiskarTech features has the same as digital wallet we used to.

And it’s even better. You can invite friends and can earn up to 30,000 a month.

Just start off by inviting and get P10 pesos multiply it with all of your friends and in no time you will surely get this 'up to 30,000'- just as they advertise.

Just download DiskarTech App on Android or IOS then fill up the form, have your valid ID ready and take a selfie.

How Can I Invite People to Used DiskarTech?

It's easy to invite people and used your unique diskartech invite code because the task is to just sign up and have your account validated.

Upon signing up, write down diskartech invite code AADU4862 and automatically the new user and the person who provided the diskartech invite code gets P10 pesos each.

It's a win-win situation.

Where Can I Get My Own DiskarTech Invite Code

Can’t find your DiskarTech Invite Code?

I kind of panicked too, when I can't find my invite code. It will not appear yet unless your account is validated.

Once your account is validated, you can see you unique DiskarTech invite code, just click the human icon below and click in ‘Mag-invite ng friends sa DiskarTech’.

Keep on inviting... for sure that amount is achievable.

Did you find this post helpful?


diskartech invite code, AADU4862,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear and interact with my readers.

(function(i,s,o,g,r,a,m){i['GoogleAnalyticsObject']=r;i[r]=i[r]||function(){ (i[r].q=i[r].q||[]).push(arguments)},i[r].l=1*new Date();a=s.createElement(o), m=s.getElementsByTagName(o)[0];a.async=1;a.src=g;m.parentNode.insertBefore(a,m) })(window,document,'script','https://www.google-analytics.com/analytics.js','ga'); ga('create', 'UA-104883034-1', 'auto'); ga('send', 'pageview');