Featured Post

Invest in Yourself | Going Back to Herbal | Tired all Day vs Coconut Oil

Ok. This topic goes back to the laziness that has been going on in my life.

Wednesday, July 29, 2020

My Diskartech Invite Code - Where To Find Diskartech Invite Code |AADU4862


Done creating your Diskartech account?

And wanted to refer friends so you can earn another P10 pesos credits to another?


Where to Find My Diskartech Invite Code

I kind of panicked too when I can't see any option as to where can I get my diskartech invite code, because I wanted to share it right away to my friends and earn free credits.

But after looking around the diskartech app, I did not see my unique Invite code?

Where could it be? 

Don't panic. (funny that I panicked myself when I didn't see anywhere my diskartech invite code)

First of all, you have to ask yourself, is your diskartech account fully verified?

Or you just had your documents submitted?(selfie and valid ID capture)

You have to wait for the Diskartech team to validate your account first and only then you can find your unique diskartech invite code.



Once you get your diskartech verified (mine took an hour just my estimate because I didn't sit and stare at my phone the whole time, I just get back and check it after an hour) and received your P10 Pesos free credits, just go to the lower right hand corner of you screen then click the human icon with 'Account' underneath. Then that is it. Now you can copy your unique diskartech invite code and share it to your friends and social media page.



Earn P10 Pesos Credits up to 30k in a Month

Just like other digital wallet (Paymaya and G-cash), referring friends to get Diskartech account will give you and your friends a reward.

RCBC Diskartech App offers P10 pesos credits with every successful accounts verified using your unique code.



          Here my diskartech invite code just in case you still don’t have one:


AADU4862


Is the amount too small?

P10 pesos, if you ask me, downloading the diskartech app and have your account validated in an hour is super easy. 

Yes, P10 pesos might be so small but if you refer alot of your friends, P10 pesos multiplied by few numbers will be huge enough.

And I think that its easier to invite with Diskartech because you don't have to cash in money to get your free credits.

No catch at all.

Just download, use any diskartech invite code and get verified using Valid ID.

I think it is simple and easy, it took an hour-including the waiting time to get the P10 Pesos credits.

That is it!

Did you find this post helpful?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear and interact with my readers.

(function(i,s,o,g,r,a,m){i['GoogleAnalyticsObject']=r;i[r]=i[r]||function(){ (i[r].q=i[r].q||[]).push(arguments)},i[r].l=1*new Date();a=s.createElement(o), m=s.getElementsByTagName(o)[0];a.async=1;a.src=g;m.parentNode.insertBefore(a,m) })(window,document,'script','https://www.google-analytics.com/analytics.js','ga'); ga('create', 'UA-104883034-1', 'auto'); ga('send', 'pageview');