Featured Post

Invest in Yourself | Going Back to Herbal | Tired all Day vs Coconut Oil

Ok. This topic goes back to the laziness that has been going on in my life.

Wednesday, May 27, 2020

Get Rid of Pimples Ph in 7 Days | Day7



Final review of my journey-if it is really possible to get rid of pimples in 7 days?

Here are the day 7 photos.
Night before pictures with Benzac spot treatment.

Excuse my runway.. I mean forehead.



Update on the bumps, I still have them but it is extremely gotten better on day 7. It wasn’t irritating and itchy anymore.

Inflammation and redness?

The next day photo for Day 7.




There is one red spot in the middle of my forehead and that is the only redness I noticed. I think that bump/pimples popped out by itself.

With the inflammation, I did not feel any.

I am extremely happy with that.

I posted my Day 1 get rid of pimples in 7 days on May 17, 2019 ( the pictures is taken the next day after applying benzac the night before is real time, I made a small article and posted it right away)…

That being said- from May 17 and today is May 27, I will show a comparison photo.

That would be a 10 day treatment ideally- but please bear in mind that I skipped on day 5,8,9,10 ( sorry about that ).

I am eager to show you this 10th day because I now don’t have any reservations if the routine works.

Day 10 Results

Excuse the Oiliness, my skin is naturally oily on t-zone

the lighting is bad too because it is taken at night



Photo from day1 or 2 ( forgot already, but these is for sure the earlier photos I have)




I have less bumps/ less pimples, no inflammation at all.

No itchiness, and my skin although it has bumps, it is greatly decrease.

Now, I change my mind on skipping the routine this 10th day and will go down and heat some water.

Just a recap of the routine, warm water is highly important because of the kind of pimples I am dealing with.

It is clogged and no opening at all. If left untreated I will end up to have  huge breakout.

The warm water tends to open up the pores so the treatment I am using, benzac, will be more effective.

·        Heat up warm water and use it to wash face with any facial wash available
·        Immediately pat dry face and use small cotton, put eskinol then gently wipe skin to remove extra dirt. It kind of exfoliating your skin too by removing dead skin cell left on you skin
·        Use a small spatula to put small amount of benzac to all bumps and blackheads on your face.

Final Thoughts

Two important phrase for me in getting rid of pimples is to ‘exfoliate gently’ and ‘warm up to open up pores’.

Because I cannot totally put up all my hopes in benzac, though I am using this for years now, maybe more than three years, there are still people who are not compatible in the product.

As I’ve said on other get rid of pimples in 7 days update, I joined a support group on facebook who suffers with acne and I always, always,  recommend benzac, for some its holy grail but for others, its not.

So please use your own judgement whether to try the product or not and give this routine a try too.

Did you find this post helpful?

Is sharing the post will help others too?

Thanks for reading all the way!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear and interact with my readers.

(function(i,s,o,g,r,a,m){i['GoogleAnalyticsObject']=r;i[r]=i[r]||function(){ (i[r].q=i[r].q||[]).push(arguments)},i[r].l=1*new Date();a=s.createElement(o), m=s.getElementsByTagName(o)[0];a.async=1;a.src=g;m.parentNode.insertBefore(a,m) })(window,document,'script','https://www.google-analytics.com/analytics.js','ga'); ga('create', 'UA-104883034-1', 'auto'); ga('send', 'pageview');