Featured Post

Invest in Yourself | Going Back to Herbal | Tired all Day vs Coconut Oil

Ok. This topic goes back to the laziness that has been going on in my life.

Thursday, May 21, 2020

Get Rid of Pimples Ph in 7 Days | Day3



Third-day update on my journey to get rid of pimples in 7 days.

This is the photo I took before the day ends.

Still, my face looks funny because of all the white dots on my face.




I still have the same night routine just like I did from Day1;

·        I wash my face with warm water (using any cleanser available)
·        Tone with eskinol using a piece of cotton (it also acts as an exfoliant because it removes dirt and any dead skin cells left on my skin)
·        Lastly, I put dots of Benzac spot treatment using a small spatula to every bump I see on my forehead, nose and cheeks

I try to immediately apply toner after washing my face with warm water this time so I can benefit with opening up my pores somehow, and let the benzac sink into my skin.

By opening up the pores, I always thought that the product, benzac is more effective this way.

I wonder if by opening up the pores with warm water if any kind of pimple treatment will be just as effective.

That was the theory I have in my mind for the longest time. Because I use a different pimple treatment before. It was called Duac. I haven’t bought another tube of Duac for a long time because my sister is kind enough to buy me benzac.

And I like benzac better, economy-wise, because it's cheaper than Duac.

As for the texture of my skin, it's still as rough as ever.

I can only imagine if I try to put foundation on my skin right now, I know the effect will be sad.

This is the photo in the morning.

I don't know if this is forehead or runway. LOL



My forehead is still rough as ever, nonetheless I see little black dots on pores that are not visible on day one.

Apologies if the camera doesn’t show the black dots I am talking about.

It's like when your scar is all dried up, that is what currently happening on  my pimples.

Inflammation, especially on the upper left eyebrow I mentioned on Day 2 of Get rid of Pimples, doesn’t hurt anymore.

Day 1 and Day 3 Comparison

I thought it would be nice to see photo comparison from Day 1 and Day3.

Although we might not get an accurate result because I am using just a phone camera and lighting might be different, please bear that in mind. Nevertheless, both these shots are taken in the morning.


On Day 1 the redness is evident (not so sure if it's just because of the lighting).


On day 3 though my skin looks yellow, I don't particularly swell or inflamed anymore. Although the bumps are still there.

...

I think benzac subdued the bacteria already that is why I don’t feel swollen anymore.

Now I am excited for the bumps to go away.

I think Day 4 and onwards will be my journey to smoothen out the bumps.

Hope you will continue to see the results till Day 7.


That is it for now.

Thanks for reading all the way!

Check out Day 1 and Day 2 of Get rid of pimples in 7 days by clicking the home button!

get rid of pimples ph, philippines, comparison,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear and interact with my readers.

(function(i,s,o,g,r,a,m){i['GoogleAnalyticsObject']=r;i[r]=i[r]||function(){ (i[r].q=i[r].q||[]).push(arguments)},i[r].l=1*new Date();a=s.createElement(o), m=s.getElementsByTagName(o)[0];a.async=1;a.src=g;m.parentNode.insertBefore(a,m) })(window,document,'script','https://www.google-analytics.com/analytics.js','ga'); ga('create', 'UA-104883034-1', 'auto'); ga('send', 'pageview');