Featured Post

Invest in Yourself | Going Back to Herbal | Tired all Day vs Coconut Oil

Ok. This topic goes back to the laziness that has been going on in my life.

Tuesday, May 19, 2020

Get Rid of Pimples Ph in 7 Days | Day1



Here are the things that I do to get rid of pimples in few days. I put a 7 day mark to fully see the effect and to give time to flatten out the bumps on my skin.

I took a photo of what kind of pimples we are dealing with.

These are small bumps that don’t have pore (they are somehow closed, clogged, I ask a support group in Facebook and they say this is whiteheads, however I notice that if I don’t treat these kind of bump they turn into pimples eventually), to get rid of pimples like this I always use warm water.

Just to add up, I have bunch of blackheads on my nose too.

3 Key Things I use to Get Rid of Pimples in Few Days

          Warm water
          Eskinol
          Benzac 2.5%

I’ve been doing this routine for years now, but at times I missed, because the pimple does not grow fast, so I procrastinate and leave them untreated.

However, if I leave them untreated, my skin starts to have textures because of bumps and they are not pleasing to look at.

This is now the perfect time to get rid of pimples because, my skin starts to get nasty texture (its hard to put foundation if your skin is not smooth).

Also the perfect time to document it and share, maybe people will benefit in this routine too.


Night Routine

To get rid of pimples in the shortest amount of time, it’s a necessity for me use warm water when washing my face up.

It’s a bit troublesome at first, but I have to do it because it has great reward for my skin which you will see after 7 days.

I tried to skip the warm water before, but this kind of pimple / whiteheads is so hard to treat because the pore is closed.

To get rid of pimples like this, I think the magic trick is to soften up the pores and open it up using warm water.

·        Wash face using warm water and any cleanser ( currently I use Rice water Bright by the Faceshop
·        Pat Dry
·        Use small piece of cotton and put Eskinol and gently remove any dead skin
·        Lastly, put spot treatment Benzac 2.5% to every bumps I see on my forehead and also blackheads on my nose

This will be how I look like in the next seven days LOL.




I put more benzac today on my pimples but you can put smaller dot using clean spatula.

It’s a bit messy now because my pimples are all over, so making bigger dots will cover more area that have pimples.

The next day…

The texture of my skin is rough as ever.




There are noticeable redness too, a sign that a breakout will come lose if I leave my skin untreated.

I will try to update on how to get rid of pimples in 7 days.

Hope you follow along on series of post that will come up soon.

Update


Check out pictures of comparison between Day 1 and Day 3 of get rid of pimples in 7 days. Click here for the link.

get rid of pimples in 7 days, get rid of pimples in 7 days philippines, get rid of pimples philippines,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear and interact with my readers.

(function(i,s,o,g,r,a,m){i['GoogleAnalyticsObject']=r;i[r]=i[r]||function(){ (i[r].q=i[r].q||[]).push(arguments)},i[r].l=1*new Date();a=s.createElement(o), m=s.getElementsByTagName(o)[0];a.async=1;a.src=g;m.parentNode.insertBefore(a,m) })(window,document,'script','https://www.google-analytics.com/analytics.js','ga'); ga('create', 'UA-104883034-1', 'auto'); ga('send', 'pageview');