Featured Post

Invest in Yourself | Going Back to Herbal | Tired all Day vs Coconut Oil

Ok. This topic goes back to the laziness that has been going on in my life.

Friday, May 22, 2020

Get Rid of Pimples Ph in 7 Days | Day4




This is the photo of Day 4 on how to get rid of pimples in 7 days ph.

Night photo is still hilarious as ever, with all these dots on my face. LOL.





On day 3 I updated that my skin is not as swollen as Day1, but I notice when night time comes on day 4, my face got inflamed again.

Probably the acne is not fully healed yet.

The worst part is on my forehead, but my blackheads around my nose did not go any worse, I would say.

Basic Night Routine

·        Use warm water to wash the face. (any cleanser will do)
·        Immediately tone with eskinol
·        Apply benzac on affected spot

This is the photo of my acne in the morning.

forehead or runway lol



Still, there are redness and bumps everywhere. I feel inflamed again, on the forehead part.

I will warm up more hot water tonight so I can make sure there is enough steam to open up my pores.

That is my thoughts about how a product like benzac can be more effective.

Especially the kind of pimples I have, it’s a bit stubborn and hard to deal with. Some people say it’s “bungang araw – like pimple” because there are so much bumps with super clogged-up pores. The pores are closed to the core. I think its almost impossible to prick the bumps, it will be so painful.


Moving on…

I am looking forward for Day 5 of get rid pimples in 7 days.

I hope I can’t fail anyone who read this post.

That is it for now.

Thanks for reading all the way!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear and interact with my readers.

(function(i,s,o,g,r,a,m){i['GoogleAnalyticsObject']=r;i[r]=i[r]||function(){ (i[r].q=i[r].q||[]).push(arguments)},i[r].l=1*new Date();a=s.createElement(o), m=s.getElementsByTagName(o)[0];a.async=1;a.src=g;m.parentNode.insertBefore(a,m) })(window,document,'script','https://www.google-analytics.com/analytics.js','ga'); ga('create', 'UA-104883034-1', 'auto'); ga('send', 'pageview');