Featured Post

Invest in Yourself | Going Back to Herbal | Tired all Day vs Coconut Oil

Ok. This topic goes back to the laziness that has been going on in my life.

Monday, May 25, 2020

Get Rid of Pimples Ph in 7 Days | Day 5-6



Sadly, I have a two-day update for today because I skipped day 5.

Nevertheless, I took a photo of day 5 and here it is.

Day 5 where I did not do any treatment to my skin

Day 5

The bumps are still on my forehead and I don’t remember extreme inflammation during that time.

This is the photo of Day 6

Day6

Day 6


Before covering my face with benzac I always do this routine.

·        Heat up warm water and wash my face with any cleanser available
·        Immediately pat dry and put small amount of eskinol on a piece of cotton then wipe up any dirt or dead skin cells left on my face.
·        Use a small spatula and put dots of benzac just on the affected areas on my forehead nose and cheeks

The treatment for getting rid of the bumps is taking too long. Definitely they are still present.

Day 6 Morning

Day 6

Did the bumps lessen?

I would not say it yet.

Do you still feel inflamed?

One good thing about this get rid of pimples in 7 days is as long as I don’t feel inflamed that is already a great relief for me.

When will my bumps go away!

I feel that I need to wait for my period to finish its cycle and that will happen on first week of June.

I like to make an update on that and see if the bumps will go away by that time.

This might be the kind of pimples that appears when your period comes. Although, I started this challenge past my period.

Anyway, these are just assumptions. It has no scientific evidence and definitely no one should rely on my speculations.

I am just saying my observation.

Day 2 and Day 6 Comparison

Day 2

Day 6


Aside from the bumps, the only difference for me is I don’t feel inflamed unlike day 2.

I will stop blabbering now and see you again on day 7 for the final update.

Thanks for reading all the way!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear and interact with my readers.

(function(i,s,o,g,r,a,m){i['GoogleAnalyticsObject']=r;i[r]=i[r]||function(){ (i[r].q=i[r].q||[]).push(arguments)},i[r].l=1*new Date();a=s.createElement(o), m=s.getElementsByTagName(o)[0];a.async=1;a.src=g;m.parentNode.insertBefore(a,m) })(window,document,'script','https://www.google-analytics.com/analytics.js','ga'); ga('create', 'UA-104883034-1', 'auto'); ga('send', 'pageview');