Featured Post

Invest in Yourself | Going Back to Herbal | Tired all Day vs Coconut Oil

Ok. This topic goes back to the laziness that has been going on in my life.

Monday, May 18, 2020

ECQ FarmOn Review: What Happen to my Investment This Quarantine Period?

eqc farmon review, farmon review,


Last year I bought a couple of plots for watermelon, thinking that watermelon will yield faster than rice.

Three to Four (3-4) months is the waiting time for watermelon. (if I am correct)


I am expecting the yield in March, but I did not see any email or any update on my FarmOn dashboard, so I thought that I was wrong and probably should review farmon dashboard till the end of April.

Sadly, nothing changed in my FarmOn dashboard which makes me worried at the same time.

So I shoot an email.

Still, after a week I did not see any reply?

What happened to my 24rth Cycle Watermelon?

Most of the Farmoners might have the same challenge as I am I thought, so a farmon review this EQC would be timely.

I wonder if this Covid 19 will be treated as calamity just like my previous farmon review about typhoon Rosita? Read that post here.

As on today this 18th of May, I still did not see any update from FarmOn end.

Which is kind of sad.

All investments are risky but having communication with investors would be nice.

I joined a group where all farmon investors gather. There are few updates posted there by Farmoners like us, in which Farmon are apologizing for delayed email communication.

But I don’t want to fully depend my hopes on those emails that I did not even receive myself.

I will wait for a reply that I sent personally so I can fully give an honest opinion on what happened to 24th cycle watermelon.


This EQC farmon review will be updated as soon as I got an email from farmon itself.

Let's chill out for a bit and wait patiently. Being rational at this moment is the best action for now.

eqc farmon review, farmon review,



No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear and interact with my readers.

(function(i,s,o,g,r,a,m){i['GoogleAnalyticsObject']=r;i[r]=i[r]||function(){ (i[r].q=i[r].q||[]).push(arguments)},i[r].l=1*new Date();a=s.createElement(o), m=s.getElementsByTagName(o)[0];a.async=1;a.src=g;m.parentNode.insertBefore(a,m) })(window,document,'script','https://www.google-analytics.com/analytics.js','ga'); ga('create', 'UA-104883034-1', 'auto'); ga('send', 'pageview');