Featured Post

Invest in Yourself | Going Back to Herbal | Tired all Day vs Coconut Oil

Ok. This topic goes back to the laziness that has been going on in my life.

Wednesday, May 20, 2020

Get Rid of Pimples Ph in 7 Days | Day2

review, get rid of pimples in 7 days ph, get rid of pimples in 7 days,

Here is Day 2 of how to get rid of pimples in 7 days.

Just an update, here are the photos yesterday night. My pimples are covered with benzac.

Forehead

Nose

I did the exact routine as before.

·        Wash face with ‘warm water’ ( Rice water Bright as Cleanser from the Faceshop, not required you can choose any cleanser you like)
·        Tone with eskinol and remove some dirt and dead skin cells that was left behind
·        Third step is to put benzac on spots on my forehead that has pimples and pores on my nose that have black heads.

The texture of my skin is still rough because of bumps from the pimples.

I am beginning to regret leaving my skin untreated. (as always)

I am hoping that this 7 day treatment will work just like before..

This EQC is motivating me not to treat my acne regularly because I don’t have any place to go.

Rough skin, is the worst for foundation and since I am not obliged to use foundation, I just tend to ignore my usual pimple routine.

Morning Photo Update

Here’s the photo of pimples on my forehead. I think that bumps spreads more compare to last time.




As for my nose, blackheads are still present and I see additional few bumps on my cheeks.

Purging

I guess this is what they call “purging effect”.

Once you treat your pimples, you tend to see more breakout, opposite of what your expectation is.

I will continue with the treatment anyway.

This is just the second day of the treatment so we might as well be patient with the process.

Downtime is inevitable when you try to get rid of pimples.

But I will hang on with the routine till the 7 day mark.

Tonight I will try to warm more water and immediately apply toner (eskinol) and benzac on my pimples as fast as I can.

Because I am counting a lot on opening up my pores with heat so benzac will penetrate more on the skin.

My pimples have closed pores so this can be a challenge though.

I have more bumps but some of them aren’t that painfull, there are few spots that felt swollen. That is above my left eyebrow. I think that is where active bacteria lives and might soon turn into a huge breakout.

Premenstrual Pimples

Few people I know, get a lot of pimples when their period is near.

And this is one factor why I get pimples every single month too. They appear when my period is near, but it doesn’t mean that my skin will go back to normal if I leave my skin untreated.

It needs a boost to remove bacteria out of my skin. Since my pores are tightly closed.

I might end the update here already..

Hope to see you on Day 3 get rid of pimples in 7 days.

Check Day1 for picture comparison.

That is it.

Thanks for reading all the way!

Ps: I joined a group in Facebook supporting people who has acne and I always recommend benzac there but sadly not all people have positive reaction with Benzac. I guess its true that not all skin are the same, so please keep that in mind. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear and interact with my readers.

(function(i,s,o,g,r,a,m){i['GoogleAnalyticsObject']=r;i[r]=i[r]||function(){ (i[r].q=i[r].q||[]).push(arguments)},i[r].l=1*new Date();a=s.createElement(o), m=s.getElementsByTagName(o)[0];a.async=1;a.src=g;m.parentNode.insertBefore(a,m) })(window,document,'script','https://www.google-analytics.com/analytics.js','ga'); ga('create', 'UA-104883034-1', 'auto'); ga('send', 'pageview');