Featured Post

Invest in Yourself | Going Back to Herbal | Tired all Day vs Coconut Oil

Ok. This topic goes back to the laziness that has been going on in my life.

Saturday, May 16, 2020

Liquid Eyeliner PH / Gel Eyeliner that Doesn’t Worth Your Money



The journey of finding the best liquid eyeliner in the Philippines is not that instant.

I bought a few other eyeliners before, test them out, hyped at first, but on wear test, it just doesn’t cut it or the money is not worth it just because there are other amazing brands that offer a high end product with less price and its even better for its new applicator (at least latest in the market).

Finding the best liquid eyeliner is an experiment.


So here are 2 other brands that I tried but doesn’t use anymore.

1.       Sephora Brand Eyeliner
2.     Maybelline Eyestudio Lasting Drama Gel Eyeliner

Talking about the worst eyeliner / money draining cosmetic, Sephora’s own brand liquid eyeliner is okay at first.

It does the job.

It does not smudge.

Removing the liquid eyeliner requires a cream base or oil-base remover because it is formulated as smudge-proof.

Nevertheless, why would I buy a product that is 3 times the price?

Next is the Maybelline Gel Eyeliner

I tried this gel eyeliner because I see social media influencers use them so I told myself that I would like to get one.

I got my Maybelline Gel Eyeliner on sale.

Let’s go with the Cons – Concise Maybelline Gel Eyeliner Review

Non-Irritating  - Even if the Maybelline Gel Eyeliner is literally a pile of dirt that you will put near your eyes it does not irritate. Even when you smudge it all over your eyes.

It forms an eye bag for quite some time.

I always have to make sure too that I clean the brush applicator every day because the gunk dries up and the brush will be impossible to reuse.

Sadly, I only have one brush and I don’t have the time to clean the brush every single day.

Price-wise, I couldn’t really complain because its affordable and I even got it on sale.

I kind of wasted a small amount of money to try the product.

But that is ok, so you don’t have to.

I still keep the bottle though but I haven’t touch it for a long time. Maybe I can use it for some projects I am not sure. But for everyday use, I will stick to my found best liquid eyeliner from the Faceshop. Click here for the post.


Random…

I did a review of my best found liquid eyeliner in the Philippines, from the Korean brand The Faceshop, today is ECQ and I don’t have work for almost 6 months now so I rarely use the product. I tried the Faceshop liquid eyeliner. I just smudge all sides of the brush on my hand to remove any gunk the might form around it and it's as good as new. By the way, I have this since the beginning of 2019. Here.
Did you find this post helpful?

Thanks for reading all the way!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear and interact with my readers.

(function(i,s,o,g,r,a,m){i['GoogleAnalyticsObject']=r;i[r]=i[r]||function(){ (i[r].q=i[r].q||[]).push(arguments)},i[r].l=1*new Date();a=s.createElement(o), m=s.getElementsByTagName(o)[0];a.async=1;a.src=g;m.parentNode.insertBefore(a,m) })(window,document,'script','https://www.google-analytics.com/analytics.js','ga'); ga('create', 'UA-104883034-1', 'auto'); ga('send', 'pageview');