Featured Post

Invest in Yourself | Going Back to Herbal | Tired all Day vs Coconut Oil

Ok. This topic goes back to the laziness that has been going on in my life.

Friday, March 13, 2020

Best Liquid Eyeliner Ph || The Faceshop Ink Proof


Best liquid eyeliner ph, the faceshop ink proof

Hunting down for the best liquid eyeliner here in the Philippines?

You will definitely not regret purchasing The Faceshop Ink Proof Liquid Eyeliner.


Pros


·        Price wise? 300 pesos the best value out there.

I had experience with Sephora liquid eyeliner and bought it twice. And when I finally get my hands on this Korean Brand The Faceshop Ink proof eyeliner, I am ashamed to throw 900 pesos for that low quality Sephora eyeliner.

The brand doesn’t really means quality and finding a good brand that doesn’t hurt your wallet is truly a blessing.




·        The Faceshop Ink Proof Eyeliner is waterproof.

Swatching it at the back of your hand will show that it doesn’t smudge and that is a big thumbs up. (please look at Cons to see if it smudges upon application on the eyelid area)

·        Long wearing

Corporate workers will love The Faceshop Ink Proof Eyeliner because it will last for up to 6 hours (at least for me, I want to be as honest here in the blog, but if you are a person who is always aware about her makeup and do retouches for sure this will last longer than six hours on you) and endure Philippine weather. Just avoid scratching your eye area though.

·        Not itchy

If you ever tried waterproof eyeliner that builds a skin after application, for sure your number one problem with that is it irritates your eyes once it breaks down into pieces and accidentally gets in your eye.

The Faceshop Ink Proof Eyeliner is not like that at all.

I appreciate the quality of the ingredients to avoid allergies or redness.


You might want to check out my Facebook group Before Christ After Christ

I post loads of inspiring thoughts there.

·        The Faceshop Ink Proof Eyeliner is automatic

It’s never been better. Its automatic, you just have to shake it everytime you use it. Apply it directly to your eyes and wait for a little while to give room for it to dry.


Con’s

There are two cons in the Faceshop Ink Proof Eyeliner but I will bet that it will not be a problem at all compared with the pros/ benefits I listed above.

·        The applicator doesn’t flow smoothly

At first I hardly use The Faceshop Ink Proof Eyeliner because the liquid doesn’t really apply consistently.

A simple trick solves that problem and that is to cut the brush applicator.

I cut the brush applicator slightly forming a slant ( a diagonal cut from the tip of the brush).

Basically, by cutting the ends diagonally, it creates a slight opening for the liquid to flow. (please cut it properly in a way that the liquid will not go all out wasting the product itself, I just eyeball how I cut my eyeliner, start with small diagonal cut and you can always cut more afterwards).

·        Black residue under eye area

The Faceshop Ink Proof Eyeliner for sure does not smudge, however at times when its extremely hot and sweat drips on my face like a fountain, I see black residue under my eye.

Please take note that my skin is oily on some areas especially on t-zone and I feel that is one of the reason for slight darkness right under where the eyeliner is applied.

This usually happens at around afternoon and please also do note that I am not the type of person that retouches makeup.

I barely retouches, so I do not blame everything to The Faceshop Liquid Eyeliner.

Final Thoughts

The Faceshop Ink Proof Eyeliner.

Price? Check!

Quality? Check!

Wear Test? I would say up to 6 hours for a person like me who barely retouch makeup and take the public transport a lot with all the humidity and heat at present.

Recommendation?

Definitely a Yes!

If your a beginner in makeup and wanted to complete your look with a wing then definitely go for The Faceshop Liquid Eyeliner.


That is it for now, thanks for reading all the way!

Best liquid eyeliner ph, the faceshop ink proof

Follow my Instagram and Facebook account


No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear and interact with my readers.

(function(i,s,o,g,r,a,m){i['GoogleAnalyticsObject']=r;i[r]=i[r]||function(){ (i[r].q=i[r].q||[]).push(arguments)},i[r].l=1*new Date();a=s.createElement(o), m=s.getElementsByTagName(o)[0];a.async=1;a.src=g;m.parentNode.insertBefore(a,m) })(window,document,'script','https://www.google-analytics.com/analytics.js','ga'); ga('create', 'UA-104883034-1', 'auto'); ga('send', 'pageview');