Featured Post

Invest in Yourself | Going Back to Herbal | Tired all Day vs Coconut Oil

Ok. This topic goes back to the laziness that has been going on in my life.

Saturday, March 14, 2020

2 Best Eyebrow Pencil for Beginner Ph || Lovely Eyebrow Tony Moly & The Face Shop Designing Eye Brow Pencil



Parsed eyebrow?

Sleek look?

Kilay is Life?

These are two of my recommendations to achieve full and put together kilay.

Lovely Eyebrow Pencil by Tony Moly and Designing Eyebrow Pencil by The Faceshop.


These two brands are Korean Brands and I am pretty pleased because the quality of the product doesn’t fail to meet expectations and the price is very affordable too.


Lovely Eyebrow Pencil price is 110 pesos. The Pencil is retractable you don’t have to use sharpener and it has a soft brush on the opposite end.


Designing Eyebrow Pencil price is 220 pesos. Also retractable and has soft spooley brush on the opposite end.

Tip when buying products on The Faceshop, every month I usually see buy one take one promos on their eye makeup, moisturizers, facial cleansers (they rotate products every month so if you miss an eyebrow liner for sure you will see it on sale again few months after). Original price are quite pricey that’s why I try to wait and check if my target product is on sale.

Tip from a beginner in makeup:

I tend to use darker shade on the outer half part of my brows where hair follicles are patchy.

But in the inner part of my brows I use less product and use a brown shade to soften my black thick hair brow.


That is it for now thanks for reading all the way!

You might want to check out my Facebook group Before Christ After Christ

I post loads of inspiring thoughts there.


Follow my Instagram and Facebook account

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear and interact with my readers.

(function(i,s,o,g,r,a,m){i['GoogleAnalyticsObject']=r;i[r]=i[r]||function(){ (i[r].q=i[r].q||[]).push(arguments)},i[r].l=1*new Date();a=s.createElement(o), m=s.getElementsByTagName(o)[0];a.async=1;a.src=g;m.parentNode.insertBefore(a,m) })(window,document,'script','https://www.google-analytics.com/analytics.js','ga'); ga('create', 'UA-104883034-1', 'auto'); ga('send', 'pageview');