Featured Post

Invest in Yourself | Going Back to Herbal | Tired all Day vs Coconut Oil

Ok. This topic goes back to the laziness that has been going on in my life.

Friday, February 10, 2023

Experimenting About my Sleep

Sleepless

I am noticing that my sleep quality is getting worse.

  I wake up feeling tired
  Waking up to pee @4am
  Extreme headache
  Horrible complexion
  Dark circles
  Bumpy skin
  

Healing while sleeping

I totally bought the idea which social media sells us that sleep is when our body heals.

So I am not that surprised that I look horrible by the day because I really didn't get a enough sleep.

Routine Change

So now, I know that I am doing something wrong with my sleep routine.

I really feel embarrassed now because I shared some post here in Blognigigi about sleep and now it turns out its not that effective.

So please, if in case you read my old post about sleep routine dont follow it.

About the routine change, what changes in my sleep routine is massage on my neck and skull.

I do this because of horrible mindgrain I feel nowadays ( possibly because of aging).

I still recommend to sleep early and drink lots of water with the day so by night I dont have to consume tons of water and pee before my sleep time.

Its also helps a lot to use earplugs because its so noisy in our house 

And lastly, Katinko oil is so warm and refreshing ( this is what I use for massage and it relaxes me ).

So nice.

This sleep routine is still a work in progress, because I still have problems waking up in the wee hours to pee ( well, UTI is another factor ☹️)

I Will just check and change constantly what will work best.

For now this is awesome already compared before.

What I really aim for good sleep is mental focus so I really hope I find solution for my troubled sleep.

That is it for now.

Thanks for reading all the way ❗




No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear and interact with my readers.

(function(i,s,o,g,r,a,m){i['GoogleAnalyticsObject']=r;i[r]=i[r]||function(){ (i[r].q=i[r].q||[]).push(arguments)},i[r].l=1*new Date();a=s.createElement(o), m=s.getElementsByTagName(o)[0];a.async=1;a.src=g;m.parentNode.insertBefore(a,m) })(window,document,'script','https://www.google-analytics.com/analytics.js','ga'); ga('create', 'UA-104883034-1', 'auto'); ga('send', 'pageview');