Featured Post

Invest in Yourself | Going Back to Herbal | Tired all Day vs Coconut Oil

Ok. This topic goes back to the laziness that has been going on in my life.

Saturday, February 4, 2023

MP2 Pagibig ( Bakit di appealling?)

Money Advise are "ehhh"😏

Just a random thought na ang Pag ibig MP2 ay di masyadong appealing na paraan para mag ipon ng pera.

If its a bank account containing 900 thousand pesos - I feel like the acceptance is much greater to wider range of audience especially here in the Philippines.

And I feel a bit "ehh".

Not disappointed and not indignant din for the sake of pushing my arguments to other people.

Well, I have learned in the past that money or wealth building advise is not really something you should really asking from someone.

Like for instance, I was so estatic about Farm On before and now the company went disarray.. to the point they are not letting the investors pull out their money while they don't put interest to your money either.

In short, right now FarmOn is a disaster. To think I was talking about it here in the blog before. I feel ashamed of how I brag about it and to think what if other people will believe it and felt devastated when they saw their investment now.

Advise about Money (MP2)

Now, even with MP2 or any other investment or savings options, I feel like its really up to a person if weather that savings or investment will work for them.

Baby Steps by Dave Ramsey's

I kind of appreciate what Dave Ramsey do here on baby steps, its more of an attitude building.

We can be poor instantly by spending more money than we make

Or because we are greedy that is why you fall on the get rich scheme. (Legal or not ; in case of Dave Ramsey's he went bankrupt because of his real estate business, as for me, I loss a ton of money trading;not to mention the pyramid scheme which has been offered to you by friends who are victims as well)

Contentment is the biggest financial advise.

I just saw that from Dave Ramsey Facebook post.

And it sure is summarised what he has been telling before to Live below what you are earning.


I guess what I really want to say in this post that weather we get rich quick by other means or get rich slowly its not determined by a holy grail savings or investment platform.

Its more of an attitude.

Weather you choose MP2 or not... What matters is your contentment 😊.

That is it for now.

Thanks for reading all the way.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear and interact with my readers.

(function(i,s,o,g,r,a,m){i['GoogleAnalyticsObject']=r;i[r]=i[r]||function(){ (i[r].q=i[r].q||[]).push(arguments)},i[r].l=1*new Date();a=s.createElement(o), m=s.getElementsByTagName(o)[0];a.async=1;a.src=g;m.parentNode.insertBefore(a,m) })(window,document,'script','https://www.google-analytics.com/analytics.js','ga'); ga('create', 'UA-104883034-1', 'auto'); ga('send', 'pageview');