Featured Post

Invest in Yourself | Going Back to Herbal | Tired all Day vs Coconut Oil

Ok. This topic goes back to the laziness that has been going on in my life.

Tuesday, August 8, 2017

Diy Hair Color || Coloring Your Hair at Home

If you are looking for a cheaper alternative for your hair color, why not just do it at home? As we all know hair color can be expensive depending on which salon you wanted to go. So, I would like to take you to the process I’ve been to color my hair at home in which I am fairly satisfied because I save a ton of bucks doing it myself (well I get bit of help to apply color on the back so I suggest you grab a friend).


You Need

Hortaleza Oxydizing Lotion, HBC, Hortaleza Coloring Cream, # 10, 12%, Philippines       1.       Hortaleza Hair Coloring Cream #10

       2.       Hortaleza Oxydizing Lotion 12%
       3.       Brush (you can grab one in HBC as well it makes easy to apply the product)
       4.       Container (to mix in)
       5.       Huge Plastic (to protect your clothes)
     
6.       Hair ties (to section your hair)
       7.       Plastic Gloves (I use a regular plastic because I forgot to pick one)

This mixture is enough because I will just be doing touch up my hair. I’ve grown like 5-6 inches of hair already so that is the only part I needed to apply the mixture with.

Start applying. I follow most of tutorials available on the internet which is to section your hair (it makes it easier that way). I did it in 4 sections. Two is tied up and the rest was sectioned on each side of my shoulder.

I am aiming for blonde (but this is so hard to achieve on your own so I only get a light brown). I leave it for 5 and ½ hours (I know the packaging says less but I did it cause I wanted to be as close to the blonde I wanted to achieve).

Important Note: You have to follow the skin test as suggested by the product. Safety first! If you have allergic reactions to it, don’t do it.

After, I shampoo my hair and put Moringa Herbal Conditioner it is very important not to skip this step because the hair needs nutrients back after applying these chemicals. I also applied a hair serum after my hair dries and iron it for a bit, I see tutorials on the internet that it helps the color stay longer (but since I didn’t take it too seriously I think it doesn’t have much effect).

Moringa O2 Herbal Hair Relaxing Serum ++ with Argan Oil, Moringa O2 Herbal Conditioner, Moringa O2 Herbal Shampoo,http://blognigigi.blogspot.com/2017/05/moringa-o2-conditioner-review.html, Moringa, Conditioner, Shampoo,

So here how the final result.


My hair is a bit patchy I know it’s not perfect but I am cool with it. I will go with second round maybe after two weeks; I did two rounds as well with my hair color before. You can absolutely perfect it I am sure, you just have to apply the product as evenly as you can. Grab some help and get a friend, make more sections of your hair so it is easier to apply and my tip is to apply generously so if you have your full hair getting colored I think you need to double the amount (depends on your hair length and thickness).


Hope this helps

Like my Facebook page Beauty Food Life
Logo used in the photo are owned by their respective company in this case Facebook



 Beauty Food Life, https://www.facebook.com/Beauty-Food-Life-744814159008402/,



(function(i,s,o,g,r,a,m){i['GoogleAnalyticsObject']=r;i[r]=i[r]||function(){ (i[r].q=i[r].q||[]).push(arguments)},i[r].l=1*new Date();a=s.createElement(o), m=s.getElementsByTagName(o)[0];a.async=1;a.src=g;m.parentNode.insertBefore(a,m) })(window,document,'script','https://www.google-analytics.com/analytics.js','ga'); ga('create', 'UA-104883034-1', 'auto'); ga('send', 'pageview');