Featured Post

Invest in Yourself | Going Back to Herbal | Tired all Day vs Coconut Oil

Ok. This topic goes back to the laziness that has been going on in my life.

Sunday, November 10, 2019

4 Powerful Verse in the Bible for Career


 4 Powerful Verse in the Bible for Career, top bible verse I follow when it comes to career,

I am a high believer of the Lord, for anyone who is following my articles for a while now you probably noticed that one out in my writings.

Here are my top bible verse I follow when it comes to career.





1.       Jeremiah 29:11
For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord.
Plans to prosper you and not to harm you.
Plans to give you hope and future.

2.     Matthew 25:29
For everyone who has will be given more, and he will have an abundance. Whoever does not have, even what he has will be taken from him.

These other two are bible passage I have come to know from Steve Harvey, a fellow believer who associate his success to the Lord, in which I truly admire.




3.     James 4:2-3
“…. You do not have, because you do not ask God.”


4.     Habakkuk 2:2-3
Then the Lord replied:
“write down the revelation And make it plane on tablets
So that a herald may run with it.
For the revelation awaits an appointed time; it speaks of the end and will not prove false.
Though it linger, wait for it;
It will certainly come and will not delay.”

How do I use these bible verses on my career?


The first bible verse;

Ø This is an affirmation that there is something else for me than waiting for my salary after working 8 hours a day!

The second bible verse;

Ø The second bible verse taught me that I should stop complaining for having nothing, because the Lord has given everyone a piece of talent and it is up to us to use it.

The third and fourth bible verse;

Ø This is what I’ve learned from Steve Harvey check this link up from Youtube, Steve Harvey attest that you definitely have to write down all your request to the Lord. It should all be written down on a piece of paper. Maybe that is the reason why a lot of people are creating their vision board.





You might be interested in:


Final Thoughts

Success is different to each and every one. So for anyone who wanted to achieve success while following the will of the Lord, these are some of my suggestions, the bible verses that were always on the back of my mind when it comes to pursuing a certain career.

For all you know that I will soon officially steer away from a 9-5 job and jumping boldly onto a different endeavour.

And these bible verses are my strength and assurance that with His will I can able to jump without worry.

Sorry for not telling it yet on this blog, but anyway, it is surely something I am excited about.

That is it for now!

Thanks for reading all the way!

Follow my Instagram and Facebook account


No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear and interact with my readers.

(function(i,s,o,g,r,a,m){i['GoogleAnalyticsObject']=r;i[r]=i[r]||function(){ (i[r].q=i[r].q||[]).push(arguments)},i[r].l=1*new Date();a=s.createElement(o), m=s.getElementsByTagName(o)[0];a.async=1;a.src=g;m.parentNode.insertBefore(a,m) })(window,document,'script','https://www.google-analytics.com/analytics.js','ga'); ga('create', 'UA-104883034-1', 'auto'); ga('send', 'pageview');