Featured Post

Invest in Yourself | Going Back to Herbal | Tired all Day vs Coconut Oil

Ok. This topic goes back to the laziness that has been going on in my life.

Sunday, November 3, 2019

My 30k in Four Months Final Update || Did I reach my goal?



Finally, this 30k in four months challenge is finally done!


Here is my update.



Month


Amount

June 16-30
4,000.00

July 1-15
6,000.00

July 16-31
3,600.00

August 1-15
3,600.00

August 16-31
3,600.00

Sep 1-15
3,500.00

Sep 16-30
3,500.00

October 1-15
2,500.00

October 16-31
2,500.00



Total


 32,800.00


I have a 7,000 pesos deposit last October and that should fill my September 1-30.

That is a little bit short, because as I’ve said on my first article (click here) I set a minimum savings of 3,600.00 per cut-off.

That is a little bit sad but anyway, for my last month of October, it is not any different. I failed short on meeting my minimum savings and only saved 2,500 pesos per cut-off.

But summing it all up, I have gained 32,800.00 total in four and a half months.

Thoughts on having a goal published online?


For me, this is helpful in a way.

I still have my usual procrastination thoughts but then again I still get to manage to reach my goal which is the most important thing of all.

You can never imagine how I tucked my savings away and just wanted to forget to deposit it.

But every time I think that I have an article to publish and this 30k challenge should be done, gives me the drive to stick within my budget and be responsible for my purchases.

So, if you find it hard to accomplish your goal, try to bind yourself in a situation where you will never have a choice but to accomplish the goal no matter what.

Another way to be more accountable for reaching a goal is having an accountability partner and that could be someone you know dearly.

Want to read the full 3 articles about this challenge?




Final Thoughts

I am happy to be able to reach my goal and I think I like to do another one of this accountability page or a challenge page.

I hope you try this one out.

That is it.

Thanks for reading all the way!

Follow my Instagram and Facebook account


No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear and interact with my readers.

(function(i,s,o,g,r,a,m){i['GoogleAnalyticsObject']=r;i[r]=i[r]||function(){ (i[r].q=i[r].q||[]).push(arguments)},i[r].l=1*new Date();a=s.createElement(o), m=s.getElementsByTagName(o)[0];a.async=1;a.src=g;m.parentNode.insertBefore(a,m) })(window,document,'script','https://www.google-analytics.com/analytics.js','ga'); ga('create', 'UA-104883034-1', 'auto'); ga('send', 'pageview');