Featured Post

Invest in Yourself | Going Back to Herbal | Tired all Day vs Coconut Oil

Ok. This topic goes back to the laziness that has been going on in my life.

Saturday, January 2, 2021

can I learn the stock market in just 2 months?




If I have a plan to be rich in the Philippine Stock Market, why not do it in the shortest time possible?


Will two months be enough?


Asking for a million pesos? I guess not, 
notice that Jesus' example is about bread a BASIC need.


Let me pinpoint my experience one by one.


But first, let us not go around the bush, the short answer will be, in my case NO.


You cannot learn the stock market in two months given that you trade real money using the odd lot. (just like the advice in the previous post)


Why?


I have found that the most comfortable kind of trading for me is SWING TRADING.


And swing trading takes months to build up.


What about weekly trading or day trading.


I did not choose Day Trading


One of the factors I lack to qualify on day trading is 100k plus amount of funds and my capability to stress.


Plus a reliable internet connection and a reliable broker who doesn't lag on critical times of trading (shout out to col financial as I've seen quite a few rants on the social media about their lagging site during the actual trade).


Swing Trading (3 months to six-month trade)


As much as I like to be rich quick, in the stock market, I chose the less stressful way and the most appropriate for my money and skills.


The reason why I said you cannot learn it in two months or 60 days is that the test buy part is not always readily available.


Most of the blue chips stocks move on the same month and make a bull run on the same quarter. (as I notice, for pros who accidentally read this, please bear with me as this is just my humble observation for the last two years).


So trading using an odd lot to test your strategies will take a while, or in this case, it might take a quarter year. If in case you miss it, build up might take another quarter for another bull run.


I am not saying that every quarter, there is a bull run, sometimes, after a bull run has passed, it might take a rest for 6 months until the market decides on another good market run. 


If ever you get a bit impatient, you can backtest using the chart, but as I've said on the previous post, the feel of REAL TRADE will give you a different insight of the stock market.


They are eye-opening.


For my next post..


I will list down free resources I use to study the stock market.


I list down a lot of resources before, however, this list is the resources I regard highly and still using.


That is it for now. 






 


          

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear and interact with my readers.

(function(i,s,o,g,r,a,m){i['GoogleAnalyticsObject']=r;i[r]=i[r]||function(){ (i[r].q=i[r].q||[]).push(arguments)},i[r].l=1*new Date();a=s.createElement(o), m=s.getElementsByTagName(o)[0];a.async=1;a.src=g;m.parentNode.insertBefore(a,m) })(window,document,'script','https://www.google-analytics.com/analytics.js','ga'); ga('create', 'UA-104883034-1', 'auto'); ga('send', 'pageview');