Featured Post

Invest in Yourself | Going Back to Herbal | Tired all Day vs Coconut Oil

Ok. This topic goes back to the laziness that has been going on in my life.

Saturday, July 31, 2021

Brain Fog and Good Sleep | 3 Step to a Good Night Sleep

I am all about improving productivity.

And three things I constantly wrote in this blog are my battle against thoughts that won't stop, brain fog, and attention deficit-ADD.

I'd like to share my 3 step to a good night sleep. So far this is my third consecutive day to get a good night sleep. That is why I am so thrilled to share here.


    Step 1: Drink Apple Cider Vinegar diluted in Water


I added this step because I have a problem with waking up in the middle of the night, usually at 2 or 3 am in the morning just to pee.


But it gets better this time, although I still wake up, but now its not in the wee hours. I now wake up after 3 am. Today I wake up 4 am in the morning. And all those waking up is just for peeing and I don't have problems getting back to sleep.


Amazing!


    Step 2: Put Liniment on Nape and Around Belly             Button Area

This is in preparation for pressing the pressure points. What I understand is, these pressure points in the nape corresponds to the parts of the brain which is responsible for thinking.

If you have problems telling your brain to stop thinking about what happened during the day, in the office, or the traffic or tell your brain to shut off the noise because it's time to sleep, then this technique will help.


For the belly button part, this pressure point also corresponds to parts of the brain that helps you reduce stress.


The actual area in the belly button is one inch to the right side of the belly button. You can also press vertically up and down.


And an inch to the left side of the belly button. You can also press vertically up and down.


I will put the link of Dr. Berg demonstrating this technique. (sorry I don't want to demonstrate it here, it's better we see it straight from the expert)


So happy I found this online because like I said it's been three days and I had the best sleep considering the stress I carry because I am new to my work. I have a lot of things to learn- and they needed to make me learn as fast.


    Step 3: Press the Pressure Points

Click the Link


I do this when I lie down to bed. I do this without the tool though but it works just fine.


I start pressing the points in my nape. Sometimes down to my upper shoulder blades. (may more than a minute)


I feel immediately relax at this point so I press my belly area before I fall asleep.


I press one inch to the right of my belly button. (about 30 seconds)


I move an inch down and press for another 30 seconds.


I move two-inch upwards and press for another 30 seconds.


Then I do the same to the left side. Press an inch to the left side of my belly button. 


Final Thoughts


This routine has been a miracle for me. As I dive myself into researching about brain fog, attention deficit, stress, unending thoughts, productivity, and how the brain works, I begin to see a big correlation between sleep and healing my body.


Brain fog and good sleep cancel each other out. Not directly but somehow it helps. As you get a good night sleep, you are doing a favor to your body to eliminate all the damage you have done before.


So I hope you try out these 3 step to a good night sleep routine.


I am thrilled to share it.


That is it, for now, thanks for reading all the way.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear and interact with my readers.

(function(i,s,o,g,r,a,m){i['GoogleAnalyticsObject']=r;i[r]=i[r]||function(){ (i[r].q=i[r].q||[]).push(arguments)},i[r].l=1*new Date();a=s.createElement(o), m=s.getElementsByTagName(o)[0];a.async=1;a.src=g;m.parentNode.insertBefore(a,m) })(window,document,'script','https://www.google-analytics.com/analytics.js','ga'); ga('create', 'UA-104883034-1', 'auto'); ga('send', 'pageview');