Featured Post

Invest in Yourself | Going Back to Herbal | Tired all Day vs Coconut Oil

Ok. This topic goes back to the laziness that has been going on in my life.

Monday, April 29, 2019

Save Money 10K a Month April Update


Time of the month where we all get our salary and this is another opportunity for us to save excess money and grow it thru investments.



This last cut-off for the month of April I will be putting aside 5,000 pesos for savings.



The total amount for April is 8,000 pesos because I fail to save 5k in the middle of the month.

April 2019

First Cut-off April 1-15
P 3,000.00
Second Cut-off April 16-30
P 5,000.00
Total:
P 8,000.00

I am not sure if I will put this directly to Philippine Stock Market like I used to for the past 3 months or I will put it somewhere else because now I am studying Forex.



I will still think about it if where I will put this savings but for sure it will not go to unnecessary expenses.




·         Read: Save Money 10K a Month
·         Read: Jobstreet Tip: Save the Best Job Last

My Motivation for Saving

You already know that I am not an advocate of saving money just for the sake of saving money.

Remember, saving money on a piggy bank or real the bank is actually losing money in the long run because of inflation.

There has to be a purpose or an intention that every penny I save will be invested for it to grow.

Besides, being financially free is the main goal after all.

So what is my motivation to save?



I Save Happily

I actually consider my savings as a reward for all the hard work I’ve done and when I save this is actually one of the happiest days in my life because I am a little bit excited about how can I able to grow that money in the future.

I am sure anyone is generally happy when saving because of the possibility of what we can do about it.

It can make our family smile maybe when you treat them at a restaurant and had a great time with them.

Or maybe it can make you happy doing the things that you love the most maybe travelling.

I think attitude plays a big role in saving money. So I say save happily.

Living Within My Means

I’ve been on a couple of jobs that offer minimum wage before so living within my means is not that new to me.

That means;

·        No new t-shirt every month
·        Less take-out food or eating out
·        No new things basically

I Budget

I am kind of on and off with budgeting but I try my best to do it because sometimes its an enjoyable task.

It makes me think really hard and force my brain to work “how can I able to fit everything I need like food, transportation expense, my prepaid for internet connection and others?” .

I like to go through that actually and I am generally happy of the process.

Just like I said attitude plays a big role in saving money so just enjoy your journey.

Final Thoughts

The plan is "save as much as passive income until it is enough to cover my daily needs and wants".

Proverbs 16:9
“In their hearts humans plan their course,

but the LORD establishes their steps.”

Follow my Instagram and Facebook account


No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear and interact with my readers.

(function(i,s,o,g,r,a,m){i['GoogleAnalyticsObject']=r;i[r]=i[r]||function(){ (i[r].q=i[r].q||[]).push(arguments)},i[r].l=1*new Date();a=s.createElement(o), m=s.getElementsByTagName(o)[0];a.async=1;a.src=g;m.parentNode.insertBefore(a,m) })(window,document,'script','https://www.google-analytics.com/analytics.js','ga'); ga('create', 'UA-104883034-1', 'auto'); ga('send', 'pageview');