Featured Post

Invest in Yourself | Going Back to Herbal | Tired all Day vs Coconut Oil

Ok. This topic goes back to the laziness that has been going on in my life.

Wednesday, May 29, 2019

Saving 10k for Investment vs Travel Dilemma for Malaysia



I’ve been talking about my plan to travel a lot of times in my blog post.

This travel has been postponed for over two years now but now I think it’s finally happening.


But I have a new problem with travelling all of a sudden.

Number 1:            I have less than a month to book my tickets which makes it crazy expensive.
Number 2:           I did not prepare funds for it.

All my funds are dedicated to my stock market investments and I didn’t expect that I will pull it out even before it yields.

And this is giving me a headache because I don’t want to do that.

I don’t want to cut my leg for this vacation.

Inner Thoughts

I really believe that if something didn’t fall in to place I have to cancel something.

Do you also get an uneasy feeling to something that you need to do but all the odds are against you?



That happens to me many times before and whenever I am persistent and continue to do the task I end up wasting my time because sometimes the office is closed, they don’t entertain by this date or I didn’t make it because of traffic jams.

It felt like there is a force stopping you for doing it. It's like a guiding feeling that tells you “think first and weigh the pros and cons”. If the con overweighs the pros then, what should you do?

My family always believe to work hard and do not make excuses or else you will not go anywhere in life.

And being stopped by just a “feeling” is not a reason at all to do an important task.

By this reason, even I feel the cons are greater than pros, I still continue doing the task, but still ended up doing nothing because like I said things are not properly planned.


·         Read: Save Money 10K a Month April Update
·         Read: Save Money 10K a Month

·         Read: Save Money 10K a Month May 15 Update

Sudden Travel

This is what I am feeling about this travel.

Since, everything is all of a sudden, cons are everywhere.

That is not a good start.

Maybe, the sole reason that’s why cons are all around because it wasn’t properly planned.

My Decision

Eventually, I tell my good friend that I will not go.

For obvious reasons.

And I am happy he understands.



Final thoughts

Dedicating 10k pesos solely for investment can be really hard because sudden necessities arise.

Like my decision earlier to tithe, when tithing should not be a burden really, it's just that my heart is already been taken by greed so there is a battle inside my head to grow money and tithing, but thankfully I am still committed to doing my tithes because the Lord has been good to me all my life and ultimately I love to follow the will of the Lord (that brings me happiness).

That is it for now.

Thanks for reading all the way!


Follow my Instagram and Facebook account




No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear and interact with my readers.

(function(i,s,o,g,r,a,m){i['GoogleAnalyticsObject']=r;i[r]=i[r]||function(){ (i[r].q=i[r].q||[]).push(arguments)},i[r].l=1*new Date();a=s.createElement(o), m=s.getElementsByTagName(o)[0];a.async=1;a.src=g;m.parentNode.insertBefore(a,m) })(window,document,'script','https://www.google-analytics.com/analytics.js','ga'); ga('create', 'UA-104883034-1', 'auto'); ga('send', 'pageview');