Featured Post

Invest in Yourself | Going Back to Herbal | Tired all Day vs Coconut Oil

Ok. This topic goes back to the laziness that has been going on in my life.

Wednesday, May 22, 2019

Save Money 10k A Month : Vision Board in the Middle of 2019?


The beginning of January 2019 is a year of hope for me because I just started investing in the Philippine Stock Market.

With all this hope, I am actually eager back then to make a vision board but failed to make it a reality.


After watching Anne Clutz vlog and saw her vision board I am kicked by inspiration again to make my second attempt on my own vision board.

This time, I skipped the bookstore and just screenshot photos from my phone and send all the pictures to a USB and print it to Tronixs. (it cost P3.50 pesos per pic, not bad)



Unique Vision Board

My vision board is a bit different from the usual because I did not choose an actual board to put pictures of things that I want.

Instead, I put my vision on the center of my planner/notebook because I don’t want to actually hang my vision board and have my family asking what is it?

So I figured, I want a place where I can always see it, thus I put it on my planner.

I am a huge fan of writing ideas so for sure I am always on my planner to write something and there I can see my vision board.

I actually included 3 things in my vision board which address different concerns I have about my life.

Yes, vision board doesn’t have just be about career, it can also be a personality you want to achieve.

By no means, this is not a tutorial on how to make a vision board, I just like to elaborate about what I did for my vision board, so please feel free to do anything you like about your vision board.



·         Read: Save Money 10K a Month April Update
·         Read: Save Money 10K a Month

·         Read: Jobstreet Tip: Save the Best Job Last

Self Care

I always wanted to present myself really good all the time but this goal is far from what I actually am right now.

So I picked up a picture of a celebrity that I admire, which is Kylie Jenner.



I just love her, because she kind of reminds me of what I was before, not knowing what to do with her life, but then Kylie cosmetics came and she’s owning it.

I love the fact that she always presents herself well to everyone, even at home wearing her loungewear.

I just want to be that chick that is effortless. Plus, it is always my goal to be fit so Kylie reminds me to always be fit and prioritize exercise.

House


All of us are dreaming to own a property at least, so I picked up pictures of the property I wanted here in the Philippines and one abroad.

          Tip: Making a vision board has no rules so feel free to make big goals!

Business


I also include the business I wanted to do in the future because this dream of mine will not leave me alone.

Every time, I think about it, it just inspires me and dream more about it, so I am sure this is something that I will do in the future.

Final Thoughts

I am happy to finally make my vision board a reality and I can't wait to look back and see what are the things that actually became a reality.


That is it for now.

Thank you for reading all the way!


Follow my Instagram and Facebook account


No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear and interact with my readers.

(function(i,s,o,g,r,a,m){i['GoogleAnalyticsObject']=r;i[r]=i[r]||function(){ (i[r].q=i[r].q||[]).push(arguments)},i[r].l=1*new Date();a=s.createElement(o), m=s.getElementsByTagName(o)[0];a.async=1;a.src=g;m.parentNode.insertBefore(a,m) })(window,document,'script','https://www.google-analytics.com/analytics.js','ga'); ga('create', 'UA-104883034-1', 'auto'); ga('send', 'pageview');