Featured Post

Invest in Yourself | Going Back to Herbal | Tired all Day vs Coconut Oil

Ok. This topic goes back to the laziness that has been going on in my life.

Friday, May 31, 2019

Save Money 10k A Month May 30 Update



My 10K challenge is still on.

I change where the 10k should be going last April but nevertheless the total is still 10k.

The breakdown is basically;


          Tithes
          Investments
          Self Love Fund


Please check out my post why I prioritize these 3. Click here.

This cut-off I will set aside 5,000 pesos and this will be divided into 3.

·        Ten Percent for tithes  around 1,300.00
·        500 pesos for self-love fund
·        The remainder will be for investments 3,200.00



·         Read: Save Money 10K a Month April Update
·         Read: Save Money 10K a Month
·         Read: Save Money 10K a Month May 15 Update

Update for my Stock Market Investment

After losing a big chunk of money last February, I get a bit afraid to place real orders in the stock market.

I have small trades which yields almost break-even, because I easily get out of the trade with fear of losing big. Overall, those small trades are still gain but really it is so small to even mention in this blog.

I spend a lot of time studying and looking back and forth on the charts this half a year of 2019.

I even got tired of PSE at some point and started studying Forex but I will hold my study for forex for the meantime and I will see if I get another inspiration for me to continue that.

Now, I have an active trade in the PSE but its on the red for almost a month now.

It’s a bluechip company so I do not worry about the dips on price, I am just concerned because I didn’t expect that it will dip even more.

Well I guess my self-study of the stock market is not that highly effective, anyway, I do not worry about that because I am still eager to learn more strategies in the future until I such time I will get that perfect indicator.

Thoughts About The Stock Market as Investment

It’s really true that there is no get rich quick thing going on in any kind of investment, even the stock market.

Because I think on some point everyone should go through the learning curve.

Despite this, overall, I really enjoy involving myself on any kind of investment opportunities because this makes me learn more about things.

Like Roberto Kiyosaki said from Rich Dad Poor Dad, the more you fail and learn the more you have the confidence to try again.

Well, he didn’t exactly said those words, but that is the message that partakes in me when I read his famous book.

They said that the sole difference between the winners and the losers is that winners never give up.

It’s actually a good attitude to develop, not to sit too long in the corner in times of failure. Enjoy the process and try again until you get it..

Final Thoughts

For now, my 10k challenge is still up if in case another investment opportunity comes in or adds money to my existing investment.

I am looking forward to my investments to yield so I can fulfil my purpose to build a passive income until its enough to cover my daily expense and want.

That is it for now, thank you for reading all the way!

Follow my Instagram and Facebook account




No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear and interact with my readers.

(function(i,s,o,g,r,a,m){i['GoogleAnalyticsObject']=r;i[r]=i[r]||function(){ (i[r].q=i[r].q||[]).push(arguments)},i[r].l=1*new Date();a=s.createElement(o), m=s.getElementsByTagName(o)[0];a.async=1;a.src=g;m.parentNode.insertBefore(a,m) })(window,document,'script','https://www.google-analytics.com/analytics.js','ga'); ga('create', 'UA-104883034-1', 'auto'); ga('send', 'pageview');