Featured Post

Invest in Yourself | Going Back to Herbal | Tired all Day vs Coconut Oil

Ok. This topic goes back to the laziness that has been going on in my life.

Sunday, June 16, 2019

Save Money 10k Month : Call Center Agent || June 15 Update



Salary day and it’s another opportunity to think, what are the things I can do to boost up my earnings?

Passive income is a no brainer choice for me because I work full time, juggling my time between my passion, work and investing is just the right formula for my life.


Right now, I focus on saving money to add it on the investments I am in.

Currently, I invest in the Philippine Stock Market.


·         Read: Save Money 10K a Month April Update
·         Read: Save Money 10K a Month May 30 Update
·         Read: Save Money 10K a Month
·         Read: Save Money 10K a Month May 15 Update


But the money I’ve been saving for almost 3 months now magically disappears because of unexpected sickness I got.

Recap

Review on how much money I should have right now starting from April 1, 2019



Savings
Tithes

Self Love Fund
Actual Money I have left
4,500.00
0.00
Jewellery Purchase
-   4,500.00
-1500
I lost count where this money goes.
-   8,320.00

June 1-15
     3,420.00
1080
500
May 16-31
     3,300.00
1200
500
May 1-15
     3,900.00
1100
500
April 16-30
     3,700.00
1300
0
April 1-15
     3,000.00

0

0

Update on my Health

More than 8k is lost because I’ve been buying stuffs here and there.

But one good thing about the money is that I spent it mostly on eating right because I got really sick lately.

I have fibrosis on my left lungs and the reason might be because I take in too many antibiotics before.

Now that I have fibrosis I really avoid any drugs for my cold. I did all natural stuff, like getting enough sleep and eating a lot of healthy food.

I spend much on buying fruits and take my time to make beef bone broth because they say its good for you.

And true enough, bone broth makes me feel stronger.

An alternative soup I take is the fast-food beef mami from Chowking, it does the job pretty much especially I cannot make homemade bone broth every time and I appreciate the large portions and heaps garlic on it.

My cold right now is more than 7 days already but I am feeling so much better. I feel I am close to being fully healed but I still take precautions and monitor my food intake, making sure I do not starve myself.

Tithes
I am happy that my decision to do tithes is still intact and I still have funds for it.

I am happy that I prioritize it and doesn’t make compromise just like what happened before.

Money Goals

What I will do with my 4500???

I will open an account and hopefully will start my forex journey. Right now, I am on and off with my study on forex trading, but I make sure I watch some Youtube videos and try out the strategies on my demo account.

My Stock Market?

I recently entered a trade in the stock market and I choose another blue chips. I think I will make another post regarding that and put more details there. 

Read my previous blog about the stock market here.


Birthday Month

As shown in the table up, I should save 3,420 peso this June 1-15, but instead of saving it for investments I bought a set of earrings.

This will be my birthday gift for myself so I don’t mind spending a bit.

Final Thoughts

This concludes my update on savings.

I guess different priorities come up as seasons changes but that’s ok, as long as you don’t compromise your long-term financial goals.

That is it for now.

Thanks for reading all the way.

Follow my Instagram and Facebook account



No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear and interact with my readers.

(function(i,s,o,g,r,a,m){i['GoogleAnalyticsObject']=r;i[r]=i[r]||function(){ (i[r].q=i[r].q||[]).push(arguments)},i[r].l=1*new Date();a=s.createElement(o), m=s.getElementsByTagName(o)[0];a.async=1;a.src=g;m.parentNode.insertBefore(a,m) })(window,document,'script','https://www.google-analytics.com/analytics.js','ga'); ga('create', 'UA-104883034-1', 'auto'); ga('send', 'pageview');