Featured Post

Invest in Yourself | Going Back to Herbal | Tired all Day vs Coconut Oil

Ok. This topic goes back to the laziness that has been going on in my life.

Wednesday, June 19, 2019

The Faceshop Products I Love Review || Rice Water Bright




The last product from The Faceshop that I reviewed is their Ink Lasting Foundation and I absolutely love them.

With my purchase, I was given samples like face masks and facial cleanser.

The facial cleanser that I receive is the Rice Water Bright and it turned out that I absolutely love this one too.


This is my second tube already.



The feature I love about Rice Water Bright

The scent is remarkable, I know everyone has a difference preference when it comes to the scent but I absolutely love Rice Water Bright’s a bit of fruity and floral in a mild way.

The scent is an important feature for me because when I smell the product is good and apply it on my skin I felt beautiful inside too.

Cleansing power is just right. It doesn’t strip away my skin dry. If I am worried that there are leftover makeups stayed behind my skin I don’t worry because I still use Eskinol afterwards.

Rice water bright doesn’t form too much lather and I like to let it sink into my skin and rub it in with my hands or using the sponge I got from The Faceshop too ( Review for the Faceshop Shop Charcoal Sponge will be next).



 Reading Suggestion:




Price for me is a bit high because I never bought 395 pesos worth of cleanser before. It helps that they gave me a sample on my first trial and I love it so much that I disregard the price and buy another tube. I feel and see that its worth it.


Does it have a whitening effect?

The name itself implies it has a brightening effect. I think Rice Water Bright makes my face looks bright right after I wash with it. I cannot attest too much if my face becomes lighter because I have fair skin to begin with. The icky dead skin cells surely stripped away without causing my face to dry up. I love how it's so gentle and maintains the natural moisture on to my skin.

Final Thoughts

I love the Faceshop products so much that I am willing to try them one by one.

They are a bit pricey but how they make me feel about my skin is a totally pleasant experience for me.

I love that my skin loves it so much and how the scent makes me feel so calm and beautiful from the inside.

This beauty thing is somewhat “psychological” and The Faceshop products get it.

Hence I am reviewing all the things that I love. I may not get to try all their products but I am sure to share the best products I use and currently love and the products that aren’t that worth it.

That is it for now, thanks for reading all the way!

Follow my Instagram and Facebook account




No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear and interact with my readers.

(function(i,s,o,g,r,a,m){i['GoogleAnalyticsObject']=r;i[r]=i[r]||function(){ (i[r].q=i[r].q||[]).push(arguments)},i[r].l=1*new Date();a=s.createElement(o), m=s.getElementsByTagName(o)[0];a.async=1;a.src=g;m.parentNode.insertBefore(a,m) })(window,document,'script','https://www.google-analytics.com/analytics.js','ga'); ga('create', 'UA-104883034-1', 'auto'); ga('send', 'pageview');