Featured Post

Invest in Yourself | Going Back to Herbal | Tired all Day vs Coconut Oil

Ok. This topic goes back to the laziness that has been going on in my life.

Sunday, February 14, 2021

Boost Brain Function Vs Laziness and Career Failures| Low Carb Fail and Getting Back on Track; The Behind the Scenes



I really wanted to try to ditch my laziness, anxiety, and excessive thoughts by boosting my brain.


And one way I like to do this is with Healthy Keto.


At a command, Lord Jesus can make you walk on water.

I've been on and off on eating carbs/sugar (rice, kids biscuit, cake, ice cream, and a burger with buns). 


My bad. I just couldn't completely say no on snack when it is available.


After going through an on and off "healthy diet"* vs my usual diet of HIGH RICE AND SUGARY SNACK there are notable things I wanted to share. (*just a quick note even though I like to follow keto or healthy low carb diet I am pretty sure that my body is not in ketosis yet)


A Two-day Healthy Diet As Prescribed By Keto and Its Results


In that two days, I followed a healthy food diet.


Here's what it looks like.

    Boiled eggs with salt and a bit of butter

    Ricoa powder, three tablespoons of bearbrand milk, and extra virgin coconut oil

    Beef soup with lots of cabbage and bokchoy and a small bite of potato (In a span of two days I save and reheat leftovers) 

    2 Tablespoon of non-fortified nutritional yeast and carlson cod liver oil


Surprising Result of Following Healthy Low Carb Diet and a Bunch of Cabbage and Bokchoy


    1.I Finish a Post without a hassle. 

What's so different about this making a post is that I finished it in the daytime. I started in the afternoon and pretty much finish around 8pm while I am doing my house chores. (eyes are wide open)

To me, that is really INCREDIBLE.


My usual setup for making a blog before was hiding from orders from my parents upstairs and stare on the computer for a long time until I have the inner push to do a post.


    2. It takes a snap to do the things I ought to do. Chores are easily executed.


Unlike before, even taking a gush of water to start bathing, I will take minutes (maybe 5) I am not kidding just to start.


In that 5 minutes, I have lots of thoughts in my head. Just pure random thoughts to waste my time. 


(I know, my laziness is the worst)


    3. I Didn't Snap in little things I was irritated before

Remember how I was always critical of my HIGHLY ESTEEMED PHILOSOPHY towards many colleagues, supervisors, and even my own family?

Like, how I disgust many of the people around me because I see them as a bad person. How they gossip about people, how they sound degrading to others all the time.


With low carb and a lot of veggies in two days, my mood has improved. I wasn't offended like I used to be.


I can interact with people smoothly, without overthinking.


Could this be the missing link to my laziness? And how it affects my career success? 


BTW, I did not snap on my niece either, even if he did not listen to my instructions.


Stockpile of Failures towards Career and Its connection with Brain Function


If I try to look back on these blogs, there are a lot of ups and downs in regards to my career. 


Don't forget to add unending misunderstandings and conflicts towards colleagues and family.


Overall, as of this moment, I think it's fair to say that my career is going into a sinkhole.


Because I don't have any means to get money, no motivation to go back to employment, and no motivation to start a business as well.


My savings are dwindling away and my investment is not doing great.


With this newfound self-care routine, I am hoping to be more resilient to stress.


It's basically investing in myself health-wise.


And from there, given I can function better to stress and challenging things, I can take on the world again and start anew. Whatever I would decide it to be, maybe a going back to a career or whatever.


That is it for now. Thanks for reading till the end.




 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear and interact with my readers.

(function(i,s,o,g,r,a,m){i['GoogleAnalyticsObject']=r;i[r]=i[r]||function(){ (i[r].q=i[r].q||[]).push(arguments)},i[r].l=1*new Date();a=s.createElement(o), m=s.getElementsByTagName(o)[0];a.async=1;a.src=g;m.parentNode.insertBefore(a,m) })(window,document,'script','https://www.google-analytics.com/analytics.js','ga'); ga('create', 'UA-104883034-1', 'auto'); ga('send', 'pageview');