Featured Post

Invest in Yourself | Going Back to Herbal | Tired all Day vs Coconut Oil

Ok. This topic goes back to the laziness that has been going on in my life.

Sunday, February 14, 2021

Healthy Keto? Vs My Laziness | The Biggest Food That Gives a Difference





With regards to ketosis (running the body using ketones), I would say I am not there yet.


But I just wanted to highlight that with my on and off, healthy Keto diet, I noticed an interesting thing happened with my laziness/ procrastination.


And those who in pride, He is able to humble.

After all, the real idea of why I am doing this diet is I wanted to stop being lazy and I wanted to be strong mentally and emotionally. To ultimately see if I will see progress in my career and finance.


Let's Start off with a food comparison..


Since I don't really have ample knowledge about keto here are the meals that I start off with.

Keto Meal 1

    Egg, salt, and butter. 

    Two/three spoons of rice and meat and veggies

    Philippines cocoa powder with powdered milk and extra virgin coconut oil

    Meat and veggies again for dinner

    I still have some supplements, COD Liver oil, and non-fortified nutritional yeast


As you noticed, I still have small amount of carbs in my diet and hidden sugar in powdered milk.


Result


I still have a hard time staying away from carbs because I still feel hungry.


With productivity, I still sit on the couch and wait for the time to pass by.


Yes, I am still LAZY and HUNGRY with small amount of rice and hidden sugar.

..........

since I do not see much productivity, I tweak my keto diet a little bit.


    Keto Meal 2

    Lots of cabbage, beef meat, and soup

    Egg, butter, and salt

    Philippine cocoa powder and extra virgin coconut oil

    I skipped Cod Liver oil and nutritional yeast today just to see if there is any difference.


Result

I find that my productivity is INCREASED when I prioritize eating a lot of fibrous vegetables. Like bokchoy, cabbage, kamote tops, and more.

And I add a decent amount of meat just so I don't get hungry as often.

The biggest food that gives a difference are fibrous veggies. ( I wanted to highlight that)


setback...

But these food choices still gets my body to eat more.


I am still craving food so I save a small portion and eat it about an hour after lunch.


I also save egg and butter for a snack.


This second post this valentines day is proof that my productivity has increased. Yey!


I did the post while doing some chores. I am a bit irritated but I still manage to finish the day in a good mood( no anxiety).


Supplements wise, since I skip those two today(nutritional yeast and cod liver oil), I am really hoping that I don't need them for a long period of time, because they are money draining especially that I don't have work as of the moment.


How My Brain Function in Keto

I want to add too that I can think clearly and can speak my thoughts easily.


I do not talk about this a lot in the post, but I stutter and cannot complete my sentence most of the time.


I need to stop and try to look for words to say things, or I bite my tongue trying to get the words out fast.


Basically, I am not the best communicator.


How ironic, that my job experiences does a lot of talking to other people, and selling.


Now, I am seeing a link why, I don't excel on those work. 


It's no surprise, my body, especially my brain is not in its full capacity.


Dr Berg Video about Insulin Resistance in the Brain

I am so thankful to see videos of Dr Berg from the social media world.


This just give me a push to try a healthy keto diet, that is funny, because I am a critic of keto before.


With Dr Bergs videos, I learned a numerous amount information of how insulin can block nutrients for the brain cells.

Which in turn making the brain cells hungry, causing me to be forgetful, I can't even finish a sentence or I can't find the right words to what I intend to say.


This has influence a lot of my productivity at work and even with my relationship with other people.


No matter how I eat healthy, my cells cannot take in vitamins because I have problem with insulin.


So I am definitely looking forward to where this healthy keto take me to.


And I am hoping, that somehow, I can find a way to get up and fix my career and finances together.


That is it for now, thanks for reading till end.


PS. As usual any health information I provided up are just my personal thoughts and experience and by no means a recommendation of people's health problems. Please do your own research and consult a professional.




 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear and interact with my readers.

(function(i,s,o,g,r,a,m){i['GoogleAnalyticsObject']=r;i[r]=i[r]||function(){ (i[r].q=i[r].q||[]).push(arguments)},i[r].l=1*new Date();a=s.createElement(o), m=s.getElementsByTagName(o)[0];a.async=1;a.src=g;m.parentNode.insertBefore(a,m) })(window,document,'script','https://www.google-analytics.com/analytics.js','ga'); ga('create', 'UA-104883034-1', 'auto'); ga('send', 'pageview');