Featured Post

Invest in Yourself | Going Back to Herbal | Tired all Day vs Coconut Oil

Ok. This topic goes back to the laziness that has been going on in my life.

Thursday, April 9, 2020

Feeling Anxious? || Bible Verse

feeling anxious bible verse, blognigi, blognigigi

When life pounds you to the ground, you can’t help but feel anxious..


Here are some verses on how the personalities in the bible react when they feel anxious. 



1 King 17:10-16

So he went to Zarephath. When he came to the town gate, a widow was there gathering sticks. He called to her and asked, “Would you bring me a little water in a jar so I may have a drink?” As she was going to get it, he called, “And bring me , please, a piece of bread.”

“As surely as the LORD your God lives,” she replied, “I don’t have any bread – only a handful of flour in a jar and a little oil in a jug. I am gathering a few sticks to take home and make a meal for myself and my son, that we may eat it-and die.”

Elijah said to her, “Don’t be afraid. Go home and do as you have said. But first make a small cake of bread for me from what you have and bring it to me, and then make something for yourself and your son. For this is what the LORD the God of Israel, says: ‘The jar of flour will not be used up and the jug of oil will not run dry until the day the LORD gives rain on the land.’”



1 Kings 19:3-4

Elijah was afraid and ran for his life. When he came to Beersheba in Judah, he left his servant there, while he himself went a day’s journey into the desert. He came to a broom tree, sat down under it and prayed that he might die. “I have had enough, LORD, “he said. “Take my life; I am no better than my ancestors.”


Please continue on reading the next verse and know that after Elijah prayed God has compassion to him and take care of him. 


Please do not mistake the verse for thinking of taking ones life because that is a huge sin to the Lord, but to pray earnestly to the Lord because God hears our misery and the Lord will surely come to our aide.

2 Kings 4:1-2

The wife of a man from the company of the prophets cried out to Elisha, “Your servant my husband is dead, and now his creditor is coming to take my two boys as his slaves.”

Elisha replied to her, “How can I help you? Tell me, what do you have in your house?”

“Your servant has nothing there at all, “ she said, “except a little oil. “

Luke 22:41-44

He withdrew about a stone’s throw beyond them, knelt down and prayed. “Father, if you are willing, take this cup from me; yet not my will, but yours be done. “ Am angel from heaven appeared to him and strengthened him. And being in anguish, he prayed more earnestly, and his sweat was like drops of blood falling to the ground.




Did you find this post helpful?

Hang in there and pour out your needs to the LORD

Follow my Instagram and Facebook account

feeling anxious bible verse, blognigi, blognigigi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear and interact with my readers.

(function(i,s,o,g,r,a,m){i['GoogleAnalyticsObject']=r;i[r]=i[r]||function(){ (i[r].q=i[r].q||[]).push(arguments)},i[r].l=1*new Date();a=s.createElement(o), m=s.getElementsByTagName(o)[0];a.async=1;a.src=g;m.parentNode.insertBefore(a,m) })(window,document,'script','https://www.google-analytics.com/analytics.js','ga'); ga('create', 'UA-104883034-1', 'auto'); ga('send', 'pageview');