Featured Post

Invest in Yourself | Going Back to Herbal | Tired all Day vs Coconut Oil

Ok. This topic goes back to the laziness that has been going on in my life.

Saturday, April 11, 2020

Ampalaya Flowers Falls Off| First Time Growing an Ampalaya



removing first fruit of ampalaya,ampalaya pruining,

Update on my ampalaya plant;

I remove the first fruit of my ampalaya plant!



A bit opposite of what a gardener should do, but following expert farmers, the first fruit should be picked out.

Reason?

If you allow the first fruit to mature it will not make any other fruits and just focus on the first ampalaya fruit.

Which is the opposite of what we want.

We want a couple of fruit to harvest on our ampalaya so yes, as much as I don’t like to remove the fruit, I remove it anyway.

On this picture the flower did not bloom yet, I waited it to bloom first before picking it out.

It’s a small ampalaya and my nephew had fun picking it out and showing it to his Lola.

LOL

Gardening is fun.

Now, I am a bit worried to wait for my ampalaya plant to produce another female flower. So I can grow them and make a meal out of it.

Cant wait.

Did you find this post helpful?


Follow my Instagram and Facebook account


removing first fruit of ampalaya,ampalaya pruining,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear and interact with my readers.

(function(i,s,o,g,r,a,m){i['GoogleAnalyticsObject']=r;i[r]=i[r]||function(){ (i[r].q=i[r].q||[]).push(arguments)},i[r].l=1*new Date();a=s.createElement(o), m=s.getElementsByTagName(o)[0];a.async=1;a.src=g;m.parentNode.insertBefore(a,m) })(window,document,'script','https://www.google-analytics.com/analytics.js','ga'); ga('create', 'UA-104883034-1', 'auto'); ga('send', 'pageview');