Featured Post

Invest in Yourself | Going Back to Herbal | Tired all Day vs Coconut Oil

Ok. This topic goes back to the laziness that has been going on in my life.

Wednesday, May 5, 2021

First Step to Self-care |

The first step to self-care I think that everybody should do is to prioritize health.


Does that mean I need to go to the doctor and do a bunch of tests?


Not really, unless it's obviously needed.


    New Self-Care #1: Prioritize Health


In this world full of worry, stress, sadness, anxiety, overthinking, depression, confusion, intolerance, tiredness, unmotivated, you name it, there is nothing more self-caring than to invest in your health. 


I made it the number 1 because upon looking deep into my health a couple of months ago, I found out that there is a connection between anxiety and health issues in the body.


I learned this through Dr. Berg on Youtube. Thank God that He has led me to see helpful content that would change the way I would treat a lot of health issues I have.


And Dr. Berg's approach to health is something that I favored a lot. Because I really hated synthetic drugs nor synthetic vitamins. 


I also like that he teaches what is wrong with the common diet of everybody.


What I thought to be healthy is not really healthy at all.


I thought that salad and lettuce are healthy, but when these veggies are grown inorganically, like pesticides and synthetic fertilizers, there is little to no nutrients in them left.


So that is why my body is always needing more food.


I also learned about consuming too many calories like rice and bread is not helping your mental focus and is more likely to give you brain fog.


Although I accept rice and bread in my diet (just moderate amount) in contradiction to Dr. Berg's advice of healthy keto/low carb, I now understand that the quick high and drop of insulin levels in my body will greatly affect my mood-from happy to sad/depress. It could also be detrimental to mental clarity/brain fog and might lead to dementia when I reach old age.


My first step to self-care has also lead me to realize that having a white tongue is not normal, I have a disease I needed to cure. 


Researching more about the white tongue gives clarity as to why am I always anxious and overthinking. I wrote a post on what natural remedies I took to tame down my white tongue here.


We needed a form of self-care at some point. 


    Travel to the beach

    Mountain Climbing

    Eat out on a buffet

    A cup of coffee

    Shopping


This may be a gateway to run away from a stressful environment.


But I learned that those things are temporary.


If I really wanted to remove all those worries, anxiety, and unclear thoughts in my head, I needed to take care of what I put in inside my body.


And that will slowly reverse my symptoms and slowly build up a strong immunity that will stand against a stressful environment.


That is it for now.


Thanks for reading all the way!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear and interact with my readers.

(function(i,s,o,g,r,a,m){i['GoogleAnalyticsObject']=r;i[r]=i[r]||function(){ (i[r].q=i[r].q||[]).push(arguments)},i[r].l=1*new Date();a=s.createElement(o), m=s.getElementsByTagName(o)[0];a.async=1;a.src=g;m.parentNode.insertBefore(a,m) })(window,document,'script','https://www.google-analytics.com/analytics.js','ga'); ga('create', 'UA-104883034-1', 'auto'); ga('send', 'pageview');