Featured Post

Invest in Yourself | Going Back to Herbal | Tired all Day vs Coconut Oil

Ok. This topic goes back to the laziness that has been going on in my life.

Wednesday, May 12, 2021

tips para di mastress sa trabaho

This is a 'test advice' for people who have legit work and want to remove/minimize their stress at work.

I've been having less stress ever since I do all these tips I am going to tell you. 


Although I don't have a job right now, I am sure that this will be my game plan for me to avoid stress at work once I get it hopefully in near future(I did not hear any callbacks from companies I've sent my cv to.)


Before the tips, these are the notable results that I experience.

And I really like that I did not change some grand things in my life just to achieve these results.


    I don't easily react to bad news.

    I don't think bad against people.

    I don't easily get irritated with clumsiness or unending questions from my niece.

    I can finish a task faster, without being attention deficit.



To a real work situation this could be;

    Being calm when called out because of a mistake.
     
    No effect or reaction from office gossips.

    Being more patient with officemates who are a bit clingy with regards to work.

    More focused and wasn't easily distracted.

Now for the Tips

The number one reason why my mind is constantly thinking of bad events / bad attitudes is because of white tongue.

So my number one solution for this is coconut oil and ginger tea gargle.


For a full tutorial on how I do it click here.

    1. Ginger and coconut oil gargle.

    2. Avoid no nutritional value snack.

I am a total believer in a healthy low-carb diet. I tried it and it works. I got this information from Dr. Berg on youtube.


Now, I understand that a sudden spike of insulin (the result of eating a sugary snack or no nutritional value snack) can trigger a sudden emotion like anger/fear.

Also, the sudden drop of insulin levels in the body has the same negative effect.


We always get the idea that when we are hungry we get grumpy.

There is some science behind that, and I got that information too from watching lots of videos from Dr. Berg.

    3. Stick to Real Food/Importance of Real Food

Dr. Berg is mainly going for a low-carb diet, but since I cannot do it strictly yet, in my case, eating real food vs no nutritional value food is a lot better.

It is better for my mental focus and better for my resistance to disease.

Like, I'd rather eat a cup of rice with valiant and veggies than eat less and be hungry again. Being hungry again leads to eating a pack of biscuits or drinking energy drinks loaded with sugar, which will domino into a bad memory, brain fog, sudden anger, or sudden loneliness/depression.

    4. No to Pretending to be Healthy Fruits

This sounds crazy, but banana and mango are now my least favorite fruit.

They are healthy (as I would think before) and so yummy, but now, it's not really helping with stabilizing my blood sugars.

I could get, the worst brain fog and sudden change of emotions just by snacking on these fruits.


    I did not include exercising here because I don't know. When you follow the four things I listed above, like me, for sure it's easy to get weights and start working out without anyone telling you to do so.

And the good thing about it, is I have an amazing energy to just sweat it out. Give a bit of pain to those muscles. And then afterward, I don't feel exhausted, I feel really really great. 

Yes, my muscles ache a bit, but I don't feel lazy at all. I don't try to avoid chores at home. I am still focused and mentally allert.


Challenge.

I think the biggest challenge here when starting to go to work is where to get quality food?


In this real food thing (number 3), it's a big deal to get a bigger portion of veggies. (And I hope the veggies you choose are not just potato and carrots.)

Rice and fried chicken is not gonna do any good to your body.

In my case, I allow an acceptable amount of rice in my diet, but if I pair it with fried foods only, it did not make any improvement in my mental focus and mood. 

I think that is what lacking in a rich and busy city.


Like if ever there is an option to "healthy veggies", they are still not healthy enough because they are grown using synthetic fertilizers and a lot of pesticides.

Which in turn will do more harm to our body.

That is it for the tips.

Hope there are some bits you can instantly apply to your lifestyle.

Thanks for reading all the way!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear and interact with my readers.

(function(i,s,o,g,r,a,m){i['GoogleAnalyticsObject']=r;i[r]=i[r]||function(){ (i[r].q=i[r].q||[]).push(arguments)},i[r].l=1*new Date();a=s.createElement(o), m=s.getElementsByTagName(o)[0];a.async=1;a.src=g;m.parentNode.insertBefore(a,m) })(window,document,'script','https://www.google-analytics.com/analytics.js','ga'); ga('create', 'UA-104883034-1', 'auto'); ga('send', 'pageview');