Featured Post

Invest in Yourself | Going Back to Herbal | Tired all Day vs Coconut Oil

Ok. This topic goes back to the laziness that has been going on in my life.

Sunday, May 2, 2021

The Reason Why I am Depressed and Overthinking



There are a lot of posts on social media that say people are depressed because of a lot of reasons.


It saddens me that sometimes it is because of work.


Pressure to make money and pressure getting along with the work environment.


At some point, I have experienced those things and advice like


    'wag mo lang silang intindihin' (don't mind them)

    'focus on your goal'


those advice just doesn't work.


Personally, in my experience of having anxiety, depression, and overthinking, things began to clear up when I come across fungal overgrowth/ white tongue. I discovered that all the symptoms of anxiety, overthinking and unending thoughts are a result of white tongue.


It's the worst. All of the negative thoughts in my head just won't stop. It doesn't have a switch-off button.


I can't do anything. 


I destroyed many relationships because of thinking bad things about them.


I am not motivated.


I am tired and can't seem to get up.


Could this also be the reason why people on social media are depressed too?


My Cure | The Reason why I am Depressed and Overthinking 


Upon investing in myself, the first thing I did is to tackle my health.


The usual self-care treats like buying donuts and milk tea every weekend is replaced with research trying to get information on why I always worry too much.


Then thank God, He leads me to a person on Youtube who tries to cure symptoms with the right food and not just drugs. (Dr Berg).


That is where it started.


And from there, I started to use natural remedies to cure my white tongue and correct my food intake.


I wrote a post about all the remedies I tried for white tongue here.


So far, what is really working is brushing my teeth often, sprit of virgin coconut oil and a gulp of ginger in the morning (don't drink it), let it stay in the mouth for as long as I can. Do it as many times as I can.


And the perfect combo for that natural remedy is a strong immune system. To get strong immunity, I avoid too much intake of horrible sugars like glucose/corn syrup and bad oils like canola and corn oil. 


Stick to eating real food (like rice and bread) if I can't avoid carbs. 


I got this from Dr Berg, he is a huge advocate of going healthy keto/ healthy low carb. Also, the usual veggies to complete the nutrients the body needed for great mental focus and resistance to disease. 


These home remedies and STRONG IMMUNITY combination have given me the best result so far.


You can see my post are up, (I still have some downtime of course but it's definitely better than last year of August 2019), I am motivated and productive.


Final Thoughts


I hope to share this with people who feel unmotivated and stuck.


Could the reason why I am depressed and overthinking be also the reason why the useless thoughts are still on?


That is it for now. Thanks for reading all the way!











No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear and interact with my readers.

(function(i,s,o,g,r,a,m){i['GoogleAnalyticsObject']=r;i[r]=i[r]||function(){ (i[r].q=i[r].q||[]).push(arguments)},i[r].l=1*new Date();a=s.createElement(o), m=s.getElementsByTagName(o)[0];a.async=1;a.src=g;m.parentNode.insertBefore(a,m) })(window,document,'script','https://www.google-analytics.com/analytics.js','ga'); ga('create', 'UA-104883034-1', 'auto'); ga('send', 'pageview');