Featured Post

Invest in Yourself | Going Back to Herbal | Tired all Day vs Coconut Oil

Ok. This topic goes back to the laziness that has been going on in my life.

Monday, May 3, 2021

I Want to be a Manager



After reading the book 'The Legacy Journey', I began to be sensitive about selfish goals for myself.


The Legacy Journey book opened up my mind to what it is to be a good steward of God, I want to be a manager of God.


That the money you earned is not YOUR MONEY, it's God's money and your talent is God's resources.


Parable of the Talents Mathew 25: 14-30


But, now I am a bit confused.


Now I am really pumped up to not be lazy.


I try to put up posts as many as I can because blogging I believe is one of the talents that I should utilize because God gave me this passion. I think it is not right to put to waste what God has gifted me.


I am also determined to cure my white tongue so I can work on my tip-top shape. To sharpen my immunity and my mental focus, so if ever I get a job, I can able to offer the best service I can offer.


However, having this big picture in mind, that I should be a good manager of God's resources and putting out efforts to start having a job and be productive, I still feel that there is nothing productive happening in my life.


The feeling is like when God as my boss will visit me, I don't have any achievements nor accomplishments I can tell Him, that I have been faithful to manage what He has given me.


Few weeks have past and I still don't have a proper job and this blog has very slow progress.  


With regards to taking care of your own household, I still don't know how can I able to do it while I am still jobless.


1 Timothy 5:8 NKJV But if anyone does not provide for his own, and especially for those of his household, has denied the faith and is worse than an unbeliever.


I am thinking about the analogy Dave Ramsey narrates inside his book The Legacy Journey. 


It's like laying out the work; like a farmer prepares the soil and plant in the seeds, but it's up to God to send out the rain. Maybe this story happened in a desert where there is no way a farmer can get water to irrigate the seeds.


Leaving everything to God. 


It just doesn't feel like that I just wait for things to transpire. 


Yes, I've done a bit of sending resumes online and heard nothing.


I write for the blog a much as I could and prioritize my health to be mentally and physically fit but quit dreaming the blog would magically grow an audience in a snap.


I am still clueless about what to do and how do I leave everything to God?


How was it with the farmer in the desert?


One thing that came up to my mind is this prayer.


I am sorry Lord I am not a faithful manager of your gifts.

Please give me direction on what to do.


That is it for now.


Thanks for reading all the way!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear and interact with my readers.

(function(i,s,o,g,r,a,m){i['GoogleAnalyticsObject']=r;i[r]=i[r]||function(){ (i[r].q=i[r].q||[]).push(arguments)},i[r].l=1*new Date();a=s.createElement(o), m=s.getElementsByTagName(o)[0];a.async=1;a.src=g;m.parentNode.insertBefore(a,m) })(window,document,'script','https://www.google-analytics.com/analytics.js','ga'); ga('create', 'UA-104883034-1', 'auto'); ga('send', 'pageview');