Featured Post

Invest in Yourself | Going Back to Herbal | Tired all Day vs Coconut Oil

Ok. This topic goes back to the laziness that has been going on in my life.

Thursday, May 13, 2021

toxic positivity? baka nakakalimutang blessed kaya stressed

I just bumped into a word toxic positivity. It's a new term for me.


Let me try to define it in my own words. (I don't know if I will laugh or get serious, hopefully, I can define it properly).


Toxic positivity is a term used that mainly says "focus on the blessing or positive things that happened to you and ditch out the negative feeling or situation you are on. "


The blessings should always be more dominant than the negative things. And bad days or negative situations are just insubstantial that complaining doesn't make sense at all.


Focus on being Blessed

Focus on being blessed sounds really good and relieving.

  

I think we all agree on that.

 

    'Baka nakakalimutang blessed kaya feeling stressed?' -from a facebook post


But does focusing on your blessings remove the current problems you have?


There are multiple situations in my life that, when I try to focus on the blessings I received from the Lord, I get confused about my real priorities in life.


Well, in the first place, I really haven't figured out my real purpose in life. All I know is I need to earn money, be financially free, stop living paycheck to paycheck, and hopefully, when money is already settled, that is where I came in and help my chaotic family struggling with money.


I think the grace of the Lord is always present. Maybe that is where 'baka nakakalimutang blessed' si coming from.


But if we are blessed why are we burdened with our work. Why we face difficult people. Why are facing so many problems???


Proverbs 10:22

The blessing of the LORD makes one rich, And He adds no sorrow with it.


He adds no sorrow with it. I really love that. There is no reason to be burdened, angered, depressed nor stressed because the real blessing of the Lord is clear. He adds no sorrow with it.


Maybe the situation you are in right now is not the real blessing that God has stored for you.


To find it, maybe you needed to realign your priorities and put your focus back on the Lord.


For me, I get to know it by reading the book The Legacy Journey by Dave Ramsey.


You can read it for free on youtube. Just search for the title.


That is it for now.


Thanks for reading all the way!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear and interact with my readers.

(function(i,s,o,g,r,a,m){i['GoogleAnalyticsObject']=r;i[r]=i[r]||function(){ (i[r].q=i[r].q||[]).push(arguments)},i[r].l=1*new Date();a=s.createElement(o), m=s.getElementsByTagName(o)[0];a.async=1;a.src=g;m.parentNode.insertBefore(a,m) })(window,document,'script','https://www.google-analytics.com/analytics.js','ga'); ga('create', 'UA-104883034-1', 'auto'); ga('send', 'pageview');