Featured Post

Invest in Yourself | Going Back to Herbal | Tired all Day vs Coconut Oil

Ok. This topic goes back to the laziness that has been going on in my life.

Friday, April 30, 2021

My Self Care Health Routine Update | How was My Laziness and Extreme Unproductive Days



My biggest reason why I prioritize my health is to remove my laziness.


And few of the reasons I found out that cause my laziness is white tongue and too many carbs.


White Tongue, Overthinking and Anxiety


I shared my home remedies about how I treat my white tongue in the previous post and so far, I am somewhat satisfied with the result.


Remember the weeks where I keep on making posts, those are the proofs that my home medication works.


Virgin coconut oil and ginger tea drives away my laziness and extreme unproductive days.


I wrote a bunch of details in my previous post on types of home treatments I tried, while the number 1 I used now is; brush my teeth, sprits virgin coconut oil in my mouth, and gulp a small amount of ginger tea (don't drink it) and let it stay there for as long as I can. I like to do it, as soon as I wake up and repeat it every time I eat food.


That routine has been very effective for me.


So why the skipped post lately?


Carbs is the Culprit

I think I overdid the carbs lately.


I believe in a lot of health benefits of going on a healthy low-carb diet /keto. I have seen the result one time when I tried it. (please check Dr Berg's videos on Youtube)


But since I still cannot completely avoid carbs just yet, moderate and better choice of carbs is what I allow in my diet.


If I get to eat carbs, I will choose rice instead of highly processed food like biscuits and bar cakes(they usually contain high fructose syrup and bad oils like corn/canola oil).


But lately, I am overdoing my carbs and I am reaping the consequences.


I have a bad mental focus and highly unproductive days. This is how it has been for my self-care health routine update and it was going on a steep hill.


I need to add more conviction and accountability to my health.


Even the symptoms of white tongue disappear (anxiety, overthinking, and fatigue), I still can't be productive with a lot of carbs in my blood.


My brain just doesn't like to work.


Bright Side How was My Laziness and Extreme Unproductive Days


This experience somehow gave me a lesson and give me an opportunity to improve.


Now I know that even I eliminated the depression and anxiety that the white tongue gives, I still need to sharpen my brain with a lot of good food and of course LOW AND BETTER CHOICE OF CARBS.


Improving overall immunity I think is the key here. 


If I just focus on my overthinking and anxiety / white tongue, I will still have problems on the side.


If I stick to an unhealthy low carb/keto diet only (because I don't have the capacity to provide organic veggies every day), I would still feel depressed and weak because I lack the right nutrients my body needs to feel energetic mind and body.


That is it for now.


Thanks for reading all the way.





Accountability is still key to maintain a healthy lifestyle I guess.


 self-care is always perceived as taking care of yourself.


Maybe investing in yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear and interact with my readers.

(function(i,s,o,g,r,a,m){i['GoogleAnalyticsObject']=r;i[r]=i[r]||function(){ (i[r].q=i[r].q||[]).push(arguments)},i[r].l=1*new Date();a=s.createElement(o), m=s.getElementsByTagName(o)[0];a.async=1;a.src=g;m.parentNode.insertBefore(a,m) })(window,document,'script','https://www.google-analytics.com/analytics.js','ga'); ga('create', 'UA-104883034-1', 'auto'); ga('send', 'pageview');