Featured Post

Invest in Yourself | Going Back to Herbal | Tired all Day vs Coconut Oil

Ok. This topic goes back to the laziness that has been going on in my life.

Friday, April 16, 2021

The New Self-care | Invest in Yourself - Invest in your Health | Anxiety, Overthinking, Brain Fog Update

In my journey to the new self-care, the first thing I target is addressing my health issues.


The main thing for me is anxiety, overthinking and lots of negativity.


It's like a wheel rolling in my head that doesn't want to stop and I am left sitting at home doing nothing, no motivation to do anything productive.


Because I am too occupied with a lot of unhelpful thoughts in my head.


I've been open to this blog that fungal overgrowth/ white tongue might be the culprit.


I also mentioned ginger tea/ ginger mouthwash, virgin coconut oil mouthwash, and low carb/keto are the main things I use at home that made a noticeable difference.


The otc medication that the doctor prescribes to me is not as effective, I would say. I still have this worry and endless thoughts in my head even I  use the medication 4 times a day.


Importance of Health

In the new self-care routine, going out for a cup of coffee, or reading a book are all nice ways to prioritize yourself, but in my case, all of these things are not effective anymore, so looking deeper into my health made a huge difference.


At my age 32, my health wasn't the same as it is used to be. My perception about myself being healthy and disease-resistant is not true anymore.


My conclusion is to try to see the negative symptoms that you might have.


Mine is being a big lazy person, a huge procrastinator, and no motivation to do anything productive. Not even work (I know, it's horrible)


I started to be educated about the symptoms when I cross upon Dr. Berg on Youtube. And I really admire him because he educates a lot of people on eating quality food and how food/ eating right can cure a lot of diseases.


Invest in your Health | Anxiety, Overthinking, Brain Fog Update

What happened after roughly 3 months of trying to eat healthily?


Unfortunately, I still have a white tongue or fungal overgrowth.


But did you notice something?


I am back on writing post.


Somehow, extra-virgin coconut oil and ginger tea/ginger mouthwash has minimized the effect of the fungus and minimize my symptoms as well.



Whenever I feel anxious and being critical, remembering things that happened in the past, I grab my coconut oil spritzer or drink a small amount of ginger tea and let it stay in my mouth as long as I could.


I also like to drink ginger tea after breakfast. I recommend drinking ginger tea on a full stomach because it makes tummy aches if you don't.


If I do coconut oil or ginger tea, the random fear or anger I feel from past memories or present people around are gone,


I have the energy to get up and even lift my dumbells.


Also, I get to be productive. Yes, productive, like finishing a post.


One more room for improvement I think is doing low carb as strictly as possible. I am a bit guilty of overindulging in food whenever I get hungry.


I am already aware of the power of low-carb / keto before, so doing a stricter diet might help greatly with my disease.


Final Thoughts

I pray that the LORD guide me to complete healing.


This new self-care is really important in able to eliminate the small hindrances that might affect my pursuit of the real success God has designed. I wrote a post about that entitled 'following a rich man on the internet'.


That is it for now, thanks for reading all the way!

 











.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear and interact with my readers.

(function(i,s,o,g,r,a,m){i['GoogleAnalyticsObject']=r;i[r]=i[r]||function(){ (i[r].q=i[r].q||[]).push(arguments)},i[r].l=1*new Date();a=s.createElement(o), m=s.getElementsByTagName(o)[0];a.async=1;a.src=g;m.parentNode.insertBefore(a,m) })(window,document,'script','https://www.google-analytics.com/analytics.js','ga'); ga('create', 'UA-104883034-1', 'auto'); ga('send', 'pageview');